Gurmeet's silence spoke more than thousand words

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone.usually i only comment on other people's topics,but today i just could not stop myself from making a post. Gurmeet's stupendous performance compelled me to do it. I have always known that Gurmeet is an excellent actor,but his peformance on saturday and yesterday's episode was totally on another level.I can say with absolute confidence that i hv never seen such a superlative performance from any tv actor till date.

First,i would begin with his performance on saturday. I know lots have been written about that already but once again Gurmeet,take a bow.He was fabulous throughout the episode. But i personally felt his acting while driving to the hospital was beyond anything i have seen.Though he seemed calm,his whole body language was that of a helpless man who had come face to face with the worst side of life.His face was straight ,he expressed everything through his eyes at once-the helplessness,the pain,the storm raging within him.....i was simply stunned with his performance.And,i would specially mention the scene where he stops at the traffic jam,did u see the look on his face?Gurmeet is the only actor who can express everything with an absolutely straight face,this is a remarkable quality in an actor and even many top-notch actors lack this quality. I remember,at the begining of the show,there was an article in which Suhasini ji (the original dadi) who herself is a national award winner and a terrific dignified actress praised GC's acting and she mentioned the exact same thing.She said that his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.SO true.
About the hospital scene on saturday,i really don't have to say anything becoz everything has been said about that.

Now,coming to yesterday's episode,let me begin by saying That DD also did a good job, but Gurmeet's silence killed me.His silent acting was simply out of the world.His expressions when geet asks him to bring the child back just broke my heart into pieces.the way he walked through the corridor with that defeated expression on his face,and then his breakdown in front of dadima.....πŸ‘β­οΈ.In the rest of the episode also,his every minute expressions were so heart breaking. Its easier for a girl to cry her heart out but restraing the pain and at the same time giving absolutely natural grief stricken expressions is a much more difficult job and Gurmeet was perfect in portraying it.

Gurmeet,i applaud ur performance for these two episodes,u r always brilliant but in these two episodes,u even outdid urself. Take a bow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful postπŸ˜›
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ria first thank u for your wonderful post. Gurmeet is not only an actor par excellence, he is also an beautiful portrayer of the expressions. Hei the best. He is the GOd of expressions this i already told in many of my post. He is shehanshah here in acting. No words to describe his performances because that doesn't come in words
DMKJ_VB thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumathiaishu

Thank you for the wonderful postπŸ˜›

Thank You for commenting dear.πŸ˜›
DMKJ_VB thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

Ria first thank u for your wonderful post. Gurmeet is not only an actor par excellence, he is also an beautiful portrayer of the expressions. Hei the best. He is the GOd of expressions this i already told in many of my post. He is shehanshah here in acting. No words to describe his performances because that doesn't come in words

Thanks for ur comment Veena. i agree with whatever u said.Gurmeet is just out of the world.seriously,this guy deserves a lot more.his acting prowess should be known to everyone.
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u yaar
well said that true GC....done execellent.....
GC n DD brillant performance....πŸ‘πŸ‘
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u ria 4 wonderful post...and i agree with i have never seen such awesome performance by any TV actor or actress....

his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.

so true.... his expressions are always so natural and mesmerizing ...in ysday episode GC grief stricken expression were so hear wrenching...i had tears in my eyes......
 im stunned by his acting skills ....πŸ‘
DMKJ_VB thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

thank u ria 4 wonderful post...and i agree with i have never seen such awesome performance by any TV actor or actress....

his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.

so true.... his expressions are always so natural and mesmerizing ...in ysday episode GC grief stricken expression were so hear wrenching...i had tears in my eyes......
 im stunned by his acting skills ....πŸ‘

thanks for ur comment dear.i know his expressions were so heart-wrenching.and the line in bold-that is the best part of his acting,and till date i hv not seen any tv actor or actress do this kind of acting.
drdee142 thumbnail
That's the magic of GC, his face, his expressions and most of all his eyes can speak volumes without even saying a word. He really is a brilliant actor, and all the adjectives in the world fall short in his praise.

GC has perfectly defined the character of Maan with his brilliant acting, that why we all love him so much😊

Everytime we watch him we think he cannot do better than this and then he goes and surpasses all our expectations. He's fabulous, amazing, the very best, kudos to him πŸ‘
DMKJ_VB thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

That's the magic of GC, his face, his expressions and most of all his eyes can speak volumes without even saying a word. He really is a brilliant actor, and all the adjectives in the world fall short in his praise.

GC has perfectly defined the character of Maan with his brilliant acting, that why we all love him so much😊

Everytime we watch him we think he cannot do better than this and then he goes and surpasses all our expectations. He's fabulous, amazing, the very best, kudos to him πŸ‘

u r absolutely correct.everytime we watch him,we think he cannot do better than this and then he outshines himself.he competes with himself only becoz there is no one else with whom he can compete since he is the BEST of the best.
i hv watched many heart-breaking scenes on tv but yesterday GC's expressions ,his silent acting surpassed everything.