Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Star Parivar Awards:Discuss Here:Pics PG2 & Article PG5 (Page 5)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Chand Chhupa Macao Mein

STARONE.IN

Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Nivedita's (Neha Sargam) relationship in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein on STAR Plus has been going through a rough patch for some time now. However, the couple ignored their differences and performed on the romantic track "Tere Bina" from the movie Crook at the STAR Parivaar Awards held in Macao.

STARONE.IN

An exuberant Nivedita reveals, "Our performance was choreographed by ace choreographer Geeta Kapur. She is an absolute sweetheart and never complained, even though it took us a while to get the steps right. We used to rehearse from 5 in the morning and are glad our hard work paid off. The final result was fantastic." Viren, too, echoes her sentiments.

Besides performing, Viren also hosted a segment of the show along with Pooja "Pratigya" Gor. Talking about it, he says, "It was a new experience and I was a little nervous but the act went off well. The segment was unlike any normal segment where the hosts simply walk in and start talking. It was a unique entry for me and my co-host Pratigya and it required a lot of rehearsals for us to get it right. I can't wait for the audience to watch it. I hope they enjoy it as much as we did."

He shared a great rapport with co-host Pooja as he exclaims, "I've met Pooja before Star Parivaar Awards but our interactions used to be very formal. After spending time in rehearsals, we got very comfortable and relaxed in each other's company. Our segment was a smooth sailing."

Other than work, Viren and Nivedita made sure that they made the most of their free time. Viren says, "The Venetian was so huge that we didn't need to go out. Everything was available in the hotel itself! I shopped a bit and we also had a party there. When we had some time off, Harshad Chopra and I went clubbing and had a blast. Harshad, Anupriya and Pooja have now become my close friends."

Nivedita adds, "I had a fun time hanging out with the cast of Chand Chhupa Badal Mein because normally we don't get enough time to chat, relax or have fun during the shoot. This was a good break from our regular schedule."

Catch Viren and Nivedita at the STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1466/chand-chhupa-macao-mein.aspx

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

tailorngkss14hajardent4ushubabegummygod2010nehnehnejiaashiluvskinnyshana_83Xlovesu-Preetz-sihuNikita99Shayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunruexangelScintillatingKalyWayne07puviniKinshukKiDewaniwadi..dollashred12smartcFrozenRainragvir.fandiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..yipeeSofna-Swetha-

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
omg cant wait for spaLOLLOLLOL .It will be a treat to watch kinshuk and neha performingLOLLOLLOL
i am soooooooooooo happy. love u kinshuk and nehaLOL

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evawadi..doll

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
tfsSmile.... cant wait for kinha performance in spa.....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
can't wait for their performance

Armu4eva

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG I can't waiiiitt to watch their performance and Kinny's segment awww!!!

I'm sooo glad they performed on a romantic song im sure it'll be a sizzling performance cos their chemistry is AMAZING!!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShayafanruexangel

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
omg cant wait for they performance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchArmu4evaanjaani07

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Geet Kapur is a really good choreographer. So am sure that she would have brought out the magical chemistry that NivRen/KinHa already has Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCaruntouchArmu4evaVarshaLuvsArjunruexangelanjaani07

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
love  it sooo much but no kinny 

fai_luBz_NehaHC

Go to top