Tapu's Audacity:Mod's note PG7

Posted: 13 years ago
 I'm really amazed at Tapu's Audacity especially after reading d precep. Here is a woman who knows that she is actually carrying somebody else baby and despite knowing everything she has guts to tell somebody's wife that I'll snatch ur husband from u 😲😲😲
Not only she doesn't have even slightest repentance of the her actions but knowing that truth abt her baby's father can come out any time she goes on to give all this faltu dhamki's to Ichcha. Can any woman be like this 😲
All these are possible bcoz Rathod have selective amnesia like Aamir Khan of Ghajini .... He forgets everything and after 6 months gap he remembers and makes an appreance or phone call and again in sleep mode/ memory loss for another 6 months and Taps enjoy :D

Originally posted by navaneeta

All these are possible bcoz Rathod have selective amnesia like Aamir Khan of Ghajini .... He forgets everything and after 6 months gap he remembers and makes an appreance or phone call and again in sleep mode/ memory loss for another 6 months and Taps enjoy :D

I agree Raghu is giving faltu warnings over phone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's high time he does something concrete 😑
Originally posted by shyams

I'm really amazed at Tapu's Audacity especially after reading d precep. Here is a woman who knows that she is actually carrying somebody else baby and despite knowing everything she has guts to tell somebody's wife that I'll snatch ur husband from u 😲😲😲
Not only she doesn't have even slightest repentance of the her actions but knowing that truth abt her baby's father can come out any time she goes on to give all this faltu dhamki's to Ichcha. Can any woman be like this 😲

but why u think she has audacity why kyon lagat hai aisey...... socha hain kabhe why she wont dare talk that way to anyone else. this is alll because of bloody doormatt who invites in her room, feeds her, washes her panties, dries her clothes, bathes her, washies her messed floor

and on top listens to all traumtic words

grat ichcha matta, kaun murak fhayada nahin lega,

what else u expect form tappu

Veer at any cost...that is her only motto...even the baby doesn't mean much - only a means to an end!

If she can plot to murder and kill, then she is capable of anything...
Originally posted by shon703

but why u think she has audacity why kyon lagat hai aisey...... socha hain kabhe why she wont dare talk that way to anyone else. this is alll because of bloody doormatt who invites in her room, feeds her, washes her panties, dries her clothes, bathes her, washies her messed floor

and on top listens to all traumtic words

grat ichcha matta, kaun murak fhayada nahin lega,

what else u expect form tappu

When did they show that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shyam that is the sickiest a woman can gettt!!!and im sure some will sitll defend her....what a cheapester.

Originally posted by neenu55

shon

🀣

🀣🀣🀣
Did u c this particular episode ? I must have missed  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yaar neenu55 aur kya bolun....
tum samaj sakti ho na apna sabka frustration

we all like ichcha to grow and once for all get firm grip of bundelas, not juts in cry cry seva momenst but even to enjoy the wealth, and thier good days.

ab jab bhikari hongey tou sab ichchca bahu kahenge tou kya fayda usko

ab wash,..... nahin bolenge tou kay kahu
she is such a big🀬 i can't see her part,its very irritating😑how people enjoy such kind of characters i'm just clue less😲