laksmi in jail

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
just bcoz of suraj's irresponsible attitude laksmi got arrested by police..and even her face would be published in news channel...feeling sad for her😭...and suraj is busy in talking with ragini..that's why poor laksmi couldn't contact with him..just thik whn the family would become aware with the news what will be shovna and dadi's attitude towards laksmi???......and people what are you feeling for suraj???😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel so bad for Laksmi. what the hell is wrong with Suraj.  all he cares about is his Rajni, who doesn't love him but his money.i don't know what happened to the CV's to make suraj-lakshmi jodi. i just hate him. 
fuzzyface thumbnail
omg my heart went out for Laxmi. she was so traumatised and had trouble grasping the situation. I knew it wld be Mahen that will find her.

I am so angry at that stupid Kanchan. I felt like slapping her face left right and centre. She is such an inconsiderate jerk! How can name and status more important than a life of an innocent girl! 😡 🤬

Sheeba De Vil is just impossible, she needs to be strangled to death 🤬  

As for that creep of a husband Laxmi has what a freaking jerk and a 🤬🤬🤬 All I want CVs to do is kill him!
I dun like Laxmi with Suraj , this has to end, the character is such a worthless piece of crap!!!!🤬

I really hate Sruaj, Kanchan and Shoba!!!😡

Never have I felt like cursing so much after watching an episode 🤬🤬🤬
sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww!!!!! i was feeling sooooo sad......i really want d cvs to start suraj-lakshmi romantic track....really love them as jodi...superbbbb cute😊😊
poor lakshmi😭she is heart broken already..what wil happen when she  comes to know about Suraj and Ragini  ðŸ˜•.. Edited by -Coolgurll- - 13 years ago
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't lyk suraj 4m day one🤢 it was mahen who took good care of lakshmi and supported her in all the odd situations i don't lyk suraj wid lakshmi at all hope instead of lakshmi they showed ragini police station then i wud lyk 2 c those expressions on suraj's face and kanchan needs reevaluate her behaviour how can she behave like dis so stubborn more than nebody i hate suraj who is responsible 4 dis mess😡plz cv's break up dis horrible pair i don't want 2 c laxmi struggling lyk dis and instead of parag i feel suraj shud b shown the doors😈
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: _KAYNAAT_

i don't lyk suraj 4m day one🤢 it was mahen who took good care of lakshmi and supported her in all the odd situations i don't lyk suraj wid lakshmi at all hope instead of lakshmi they showed ragini police station then i wud lyk 2 c those expressions on suraj's face and kanchan needs reevaluate her behaviour how can she behave like dis so stubborn more than nebody i hate suraj who is responsible 4 dis mess😡plz cv's break up dis horrible pair i don't want 2 c laxmi struggling lyk dis and instead of parag i feel suraj shud b shown the doors😈

yeah man Parag only lied abt not being married but other than that he has done nothing wrong but this Suraj keeps making one mistake after another. He shld be thrown in jail🤢
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i want the suraj laxmi love track to start........... but i want suraj too realise laxmis worth first