India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

laksmi in jail

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
just bcoz of suraj's irresponsible attitude laksmi got arrested by police..and even her face would be published in news channel...feeling sad for herCry...and suraj is busy in talking with ragini..that's why poor laksmi couldn't contact with him..just thik whn the family would become aware with the news what will be shovna and dadi's attitude towards laksmi???......and people what are you feeling for suraj???Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bccl_KAYNAAT_fuzzyface

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
i feel so bad for Laksmi. what the hell is wrong with Suraj.  all he cares about is his Rajni, who doesn't love him but his money.i don't know what happened to the CV's to make suraj-lakshmi jodi. i just hate him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
omg my heart went out for Laxmi. she was so traumatised and had trouble grasping the situation. I knew it wld be Mahen that will find her.

I am so angry at that stupid Kanchan. I felt like slapping her face left right and centre. She is such an inconsiderate jerk! How can name and status more important than a life of an innocent girl! Angry Censored

Sheeba De Vil is just impossible, she needs to be strangled to death Censored  

As for that creep of a husband Laxmi has what a freaking jerk and a CensoredCensoredCensored All I want CVs to do is kill him!
I dun like Laxmi with Suraj , this has to end, the character is such a worthless piece of crap!!!!Censored

I really hate Sruaj, Kanchan and Shoba!!!Angry

Never have I felt like cursing so much after watching an episode CensoredCensoredCensored

RoseFairy

sudi_karneet Goldie
sudi_karneet
sudi_karneet

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
awww!!!!! i was feeling sooooo sad......i really want d cvs to start suraj-lakshmi romantic track....really love them as jodi...superbbbb cuteSmileSmile

miss_precious

-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fuzzyface

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
i don't lyk suraj 4m day oneDead it was mahen who took good care of lakshmi and supported her in all the odd situations i don't lyk suraj wid lakshmi at all hope instead of lakshmi they showed ragini police station then i wud lyk 2 c those expressions on suraj's face and kanchan needs reevaluate her behaviour how can she behave like dis so stubborn more than nebody i hate suraj who is responsible 4 dis messAngryplz cv's break up dis horrible pair i don't want 2 c laxmi struggling lyk dis and instead of parag i feel suraj shud b shown the doorsEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseFairyfuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

i don't lyk suraj 4m day oneDead it was mahen who took good care of lakshmi and supported her in all the odd situations i don't lyk suraj wid lakshmi at all hope instead of lakshmi they showed ragini police station then i wud lyk 2 c those expressions on suraj's face and kanchan needs reevaluate her behaviour how can she behave like dis so stubborn more than nebody i hate suraj who is responsible 4 dis messAngryplz cv's break up dis horrible pair i don't want 2 c laxmi struggling lyk dis and instead of parag i feel suraj shud b shown the doorsEvil Smile

yeah man Parag only lied abt not being married but other than that he has done nothing wrong but this Suraj keeps making one mistake after another. He shld be thrown in jailDead

_KAYNAAT_

miss_precious IF-Dazzler
miss_precious
miss_precious

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
i want the suraj laxmi love track to start........... but i want suraj too realise laxmis worth first

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index