Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Totally not connected to the show (Page 5)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Welcome back. have been waiting 4 U

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Welcome back. have been waiting 4 U

Thank u so much............Hug

Eccentric.Beingsaanjh11

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Hi Guys.....I AM BACK.............Lets see if anyone remembers who iam any more....... Missed the forum like hell and most of the friends that i have made here..................
Hey....bingo............i dont know u............but just now i sawur name.....my name is Sneha tooo............LOL

Hey how did u know know that???? Anyway all my friends call me khushi both in and out of net
Simple i saw ur name on ur profileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL WinkWink

Edited by 9staroneserials - 15 March 2011 at 6:25am

khushi_4eversaanjh11

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Welcome back Khushi!!! Smile

Thanks AZ............ any new hot sizzling news other than our DD and GC making us drool with our mouths open..............(seen the whatssup tv segment  simply wow!!!!)

Amoureuxsaanjh11

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey Khushi,welcome back yaar...Smile....missed u so much......

Hai Bobby...........Hug Missed u all too............. restraint kya hote hai i knew that these past 17 days......... now i really have a healthy respect for our Maneet's restraint those initial days after their marraige............that too on such a potent issue.............Wink
ps why are u orange????
                                                                                                                                                                         Chalo der aaye durust aaye......hope u r done with ur campassing.......I called u days back when I was in vacation but got no response..Cry....It was gr88888 to hear Sanjh on phone...Tongue...btw....forum mei saab Gurti ki paani mei aag laagane ki pics aur videos dekhkar madhosh hai... u too join this madhoshi.....Wink

So sorry.......... that i couldnt speak then but now i will call u.......exams went grt...... just watched wassup tv segment what sizzling dance sequence yaar.....loved it............. cant wait for it to be actually telecasted............
                                                                                                                                                              Its alright dear,exams come first....u can call me anytime  Seen Maaneet's sizzling no....ek taraf mc ka dookh aur doosri taraf ye paani mei aag......kya kya jhele hum.....  Since those pics came out....so many topics were there in the forum.....check them out at leisure...ab toh 18th mar ka intezaar hai....          

MC was bound to happen, however much we hate to see them so dukhi, still this nonexistent baby track wasn't going anywhere and so was our frustrations......... have to say they telecasted the sequence of MSK coming to know abt the fall and him rushing and Geet lying on the hospital bed so perfectly........so was yesterday's episode....so heart wrenching and made more potent by both their acting skills...............

saanjh11bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Hey Khushi,welcome back yaar...Smile....missed u so much......

Hai Bobby...........Hug Missed u all too............. restraint kya hote hai i knew that these past 17 days......... now i really have a healthy respect for our Maneet's restraint those initial days after their marraige............that too on such a potent issue.............Wink
ps why are u orange????
                                                                                                                                                                         Chalo der aaye durust aaye......hope u r done with ur campassing.......I called u days back when I was in vacation but got no response..Cry....It was gr88888 to hear Sanjh on phone...Tongue...btw....forum mei saab Gurti ki paani mei aag laagane ki pics aur videos dekhkar madhosh hai... u too join this madhoshi.....Wink

So sorry.......... that i couldnt speak then but now i will call u.......exams went grt...... just watched wassup tv segment what sizzling dance sequence yaar.....loved it............. cant wait for it to be actually telecasted............
                                                                                                                                                              Its alright dear,exams come first....u can call me anytime  Seen Maaneet's sizzling no....ek taraf mc ka dookh aur doosri taraf ye paani mei aag......kya kya jhele hum.....  Since those pics came out....so many topics were there in the forum.....check them out at leisure...ab toh 18th mar ka intezaar hai....          

MC was bound to happen, however much we hate to see them so dukhi, still this nonexistent baby track wasn't going anywhere and so was our frustrations......... have to say they telecasted the sequence of MSK coming to know abt the fall and him rushing and Geet lying on the hospital bed so perfectly........so was yesterday's episode....so heart wrenching and made more potent by both their acting skills...............
                                                                                                                                                                        Indeed Khushi,they have proved time & again that they r amazing actors.....power-house of talents must say..

khushi_4eversaanjh11

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Welcome back
You've gota watch friday-monday's episodes!
They were outstanding!
You'll love them..n i wont ruin it for u if u havnt watched them yet

khushi_4eversaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
no  no  no its for maan 

for u
Nishana jo le wo SURVIR,
Nishane pe jo lag jaye wo TIR,
Dil me jo utar jaye wo TASVIR,
Mere Jaise Dost ki saath mil jaye wo ACHI TAQDIR...

ROFLROFLROFL wanna kick me!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everEccentric.Beingbobby13rocks

Go to top