PJ OF THE DAY updt pg-59 dt 6.5.14 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

Suvi i am a capricorn and yes librans are a lil spoilt especially by their father saying it frm my experience wid dem both my bf's are spoilt there wish is lyk there parent's command and scorpio my bro is a scorpion and so is one of my very close frnds and he is one stuborn person if he has decided to do sumthin even if god appears and asks in not to do it he'l go ahead and do it and he's a total no it all.So sumtymes he can b a pain in the neck.I am not generalising librans or scorpios but thats wat i've learnt bout them from my xperience.But frankly speaking i get along wid these zodiac signs lyk house on fire.14 of my frnds have there birthdays in october ,imagine!!!!{month shared by librans and scorpions}
[/QUOTE]

Yup ! Bang on ..thatz us , scorpio . Once we have made up r mind ...... we do not chg ... If like someone ..it is for keeps and if say we hate ... god help him .

From rajnikant to prospective grooms to our respective zodiac signs and our charecterstics we have come a long long way[though rajnikant and our prospective groom have no connection watsoever hopefully] 😆 Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by niki11

From rajnikant to prospective grooms to our respective zodiac signs and our charecterstics we have come a long long way[though rajnikant and our prospective groom have no connection watsoever hopefully] 😆

No connection ...what so ever .....TP
Originally posted by niki11

Gud for you suvi maska marte raho mayb ur parents might get you MR/D whomever you lyk more if u score very well😆 and if u do get him remember ur frnd niki and also sharing is caring especially wid frnds😉
hayyyyye that would be awesome..but I'd rather have Baaji😳 I share..Sophia doesn't😆
@Priya, agar mein apne conditions sunao then the dulha ko khushi ke mare heart attack aajayega😆
ooh I hope no connection between rajnikant and my future husband😆
                       18.3.11 PJs Of The Day (Kala Spl)

Kala : O Sudarshan Car ki speed itani kyo badha di..?

Sudarshan : Arey tai Car ki break fail ho gayi hai, accident ho jaye iske pehele ghar pahunch jaate hai.

next

Kala was having a coke standing under a tree .

A male ant and his son were just near the edge of the tree branch.

By mistake the ant son fell into hte coke bottle the ant father went and said something to Kala and Kala fainted and fell down

unconscious

Ant said "tere coke mein mere baccha hai"

bahahaha🤣 The last one's hilarious...wow Kala-Ants....sounds like an even better jodi than Kala-Chaskar.hayyyeee
🤣🤣🤣

both are toooooo good.
Lord in Heaven!!! Rose those were too good!!! Has has ke pet dukh raha hai!! 🤣🤣🤣
coke mein mera bacha hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 o god rose kahan kahan se joke sochti hai awesome👍🏼
Too good 🤣🤣with this spoilers much needed😊