Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

PJ OF THE DAY updt pg-59 dt 6.5.14 (Page 44)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

A husband is like a split A.C
No matter how loud he is outside
But inside the house
He is designed to remain silent cool and controlled by remoteLOL

Good one Aish...though I wish it was always true LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha.scorpio10twinkle-star

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

This one had me Rofling ...Too good ...Had to share it 

THE BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER! Dear Wife, I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone. Your EX-Husband P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!''

Dear Ex-Husband Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free! P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. Post this as your status to see how many laughs you get.

A great one, Priya.
It had me in splits specially the last part of the wife's rejoinder ! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha.scorpio10twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@ Priya
Wow...Nice one dear...Yeah Specially last partROFLROFLROFLROFL...Poor man...He deserved thisROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha.scorpio10

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

This one had me Rofling ...Too good ...Had to share it 

THE BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER! Dear Wife, I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone. Your EX-Husband P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!''

Dear Ex-Husband Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free! P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. Post this as your status to see how many laughs you get.

The same story i read some where , i think on FB n it started as dear husband, so same story other way around , but still i like this one better Evil Smile LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Nakusha.scorpio10

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

But inside the house

Same here, even i wish Confused *wishful thinking*LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Nakusha

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
as long as there will be exam  in school ..there will be prayersLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Thank U .. Thank u 

The letter was well written one ...I am sure the poor guy must had a heart attack ...

Btw this was shared by one of my College Prof on FB 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

But inside the house

Nd best part abt it you shut up with click of button ...whenever you want 

Indu ...if everything else does not work ...then you have cotton ...do not stuff ur ears ... stuff his mouth ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89

Go to top