Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

PJ OF THE DAY updt pg-59 dt 6.5.14 (Page 36)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Joined: 27 September 2008
Posts: 26435

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
                        PJ OF THE DAY
arz kiya hai ek baar phir
 
 tum bin hum kaise jee paayenge
" aayenge ..mere karan arjun aayenge"
 
accha last time
 
call karne se pehle balance jachna
basanti in KUTT*N  ke saamne mat naachna

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Rose_PetalaishwishBanjaaran.--SONEE--tamanna1391

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

                        PJ OF THE DAY
arz kiya hai ek baar phir
 
 tum bin hum kaise jee paayenge
" aayenge ..mere karan arjun aayenge"
 

i lyk it.LOL
"mere karan arjun aayenge...
.mere karan arjun aayenge"
LOL LOL LOL 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_PetalaishwishBanjaaran.

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Joined: 27 September 2008
Posts: 26435

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
                              PJ OF THE DAY
Girls take 3 days to realize that they are in love but boys take only 3 seconds
1st second - kya ladki hai yaar
2nd second - mast hai yaar
3rd second - bhai mujhe pyar ho gaya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Rose_Petal--ambar--Warda.Banjaaran.Hamlet53

aishwish IF-Dazzler
aishwish
aishwish

Joined: 12 April 2011
Posts: 3894

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

                              PJ OF THE DAY
Girls take 3 days to realize that they are in love but boys take only 3 seconds
1st second - kya ladki hai yaar
2nd second - mast hai yaar
3rd second - bhai mujhe pyar ho gaya

very trueLOLLOL reminds of my cousin, every alternate day he fells in loveLOL


Edited by aishwish - 12 June 2012 at 1:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Banjaaran.stranger2roseHamlet53

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6591

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

                              PJ OF THE DAY
Girls take 3 days to realize that they are in love but boys take only 3 seconds
1st second - kya ladki hai yaar
2nd second - mast hai yaar
3rd second - bhai mujhe pyar ho gaya
this is damm funny... i think too little time ...
i saw mishal as dutta n fall for him instantly LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Joined: 27 September 2008
Posts: 26435

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
               PJ OF THE DAY 

updating after a long time Smile

hindi songs and their medical interpretations 

jiya jale jaan jale
raat bhar dhuan chale ....FEVER 

tadap tadap ke is dil se aah nikalti rahi ... HEART ATTACK

juda hoke bhi tu mujh mein kahin baaki hai ..CONSTIPATION

beedi jalayile jigar se piya 
jigar ma badi aag hai ...ACIDITY 

tujh mein rab dikhta hai 
yaara main kya karoon ...CATARACT 

tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya kehna ...AMNESIA 

tip tip barsa paani 
paani ne aag lagayi ...URINARY INFECTION ROFL

aaj kal paaon zameen par 
nahin padte mere ...CORN ON FEET 

haaye re haaye 
neend nahin aaye ..INSOMNIA 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32Rose_Petal--SONEE---bharti-.iridescence.tahera57Hamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Joined: 23 August 2010
Posts: 6052

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

               PJ OF THE DAY 

updating after a long time Smile

hindi songs and their medical interpretations 

jiya jale jaan jale
raat bhar dhuan chale ....FEVER 

tadap tadap ke is dil se aah nikalti rahi ... HEART ATTACK

juda hoke bhi tu mujh mein kahin baaki hai ..CONSTIPATION

beedi jalayile jigar se piya 
jigar ma badi aag hai ...ACIDITY 

tujh mein rab dikhta hai 
yaara main kya karoon ...CATARACT 

tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya kehna ...AMNESIA 

tip tip barsa paani 
paani ne aag lagayi ...URINARY INFECTION ROFL

aaj kal paaon zameen par 
nahin padte mere ...CORN ON FEET 

haaye re haaye 
neend nahin aaye ..INSOMNIA 

Love it ... Filmy Doctor 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861stranger2rose

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 5441

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
tip tip barsa paani 
paani ne aag lagayi ...URINARY INFECTION ROFL
  

@ rose after today i don't want anyone to gungunay this song in front of meLOL

thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning, was missing this for ages.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Twitter Thread#2 Updt-2 Apr Pg-50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: anirka   Replies: 455   Views: 35688

anirka 455 35688 01 July 2015 at 12:12am by CUTE_SAPNA
FF : Tere Mere Darmiyaan LAST PART pg-87 dt.10.10.14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 740   Views: 62583

stranger2rose 740 62583 28 April 2015 at 7:02pm by zeest_14
SS : Tere Ishq Mein updt 20.9.12 pg-6 last part

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 70   Views: 10058

stranger2rose 70 10058 10 October 2012 at 12:06am by stranger2rose
PLAN OF ACTION (22 July-4 Aug) updt pg-7 EDTD

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 58   Views: 3829

stranger2rose 58 3829 28 July 2012 at 6:40pm by ivy_11
OS mansion updt - Where you are.. (new) pg3

2 3 4

Author: --ambar--   Replies: 29   Views: 2535

--ambar-- 29 2535 19 June 2012 at 8:07am by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index