Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

PJ OF THE DAY updt pg-59 dt 6.5.14 (Page 30)

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
chicken started dancing n singing ," HUMPE YE KISNE HARA RANG DALA ..MAAR DAALA..ALLAH ..MAAR DAALA.

oyy vegetarian
 truly PJ...LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkastranger2rose

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 3762

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

                                         PJ OF THE DAY
 
girl : today i was cooking chicken when i added hara dhaniya , guess what happened ???????
boy : dont know , tum batao
girl : chicken started dancing n singing ," HUMPE YE KISNE HARA RANG DALA ..MAAR DAALA..ALLAH ..MAAR DAALA."


ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by stranger2rose

                                         PJ OF THE DAY
 
girl : today i was cooking chicken when i added hara dhaniya , guess what happened ???????
boy : dont know , tum batao
girl : chicken started dancing n singing ," HUMPE YE KISNE HARA RANG DALA ..MAAR DAALA..ALLAH ..MAAR DAALA."


ROFL
 
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde robbed a supermarket. As they were stealing, a police officer walked in the store and saw what was happening. He dashed toward them, but they were able to get away into the back of the store. There they found three sacks to hide in. When the police officer checked there, he examined each sack.

He kicks the first bag, and the redhead says "meow" in a high voice. The cop determines that it must only be a cat in that bag, and he moves on to the next.

When he kicks the second bag, the brunette says "woof" in a low voice. The officer determines that it must only be a dog in that bag, so he moves on to the last bag.

He kicks the third bag, and the blonde shouts "potato" to the officer.
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaivy_11stranger2rose

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
A client who felt his legal bill was too high asked his lawyer to itemize costs. The statement included this item:

"Was walking down the street and saw you on the other side. Walked to the corner to cross at the light, crossed the street and walked quickly to catch up with you. Got close and saw it wasn't you. -$50.00."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11--SONEE--

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party.
Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.
After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"
"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."
The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try.
The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.
When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaivy_11stranger2rose

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Joined: 03 April 2010
Posts: 5680

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Where do you find MANGOES? Mango tree? Fruit shop?

**** NO ****

Where ever WOMAN goes, Peeche-Peeche MAN-goes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczstranger2rose

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 3762

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde robbed a supermarket. As they were stealing, a police officer walked in the store and saw what was happening. He dashed toward them, but they were able to get away into the back of the store. There they found three sacks to hide in. When the police officer checked there, he examined each sack.

He kicks the first bag, and the redhead says "meow" in a high voice. The cop determines that it must only be a cat in that bag, and he moves on to the next.

When he kicks the second bag, the brunette says "woof" in a low voice. The officer determines that it must only be a dog in that bag, so he moves on to the last bag.

He kicks the third bag, and the blonde shouts "potato" to the officer.
 


Originally posted by prncz

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party.
Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.
After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"
"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."
The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try.
The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.
When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer





ROFL

Soulie... kahan se dhoond ke layi... LOL






Edited by anirka - 15 January 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Twitter Thread#2 Updt-2 Apr Pg-50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: anirka   Replies: 455   Views: 35698

anirka 455 35698 01 July 2015 at 12:12am by CUTE_SAPNA
FF : Tere Mere Darmiyaan LAST PART pg-87 dt.10.10.14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 740   Views: 62590

stranger2rose 740 62590 28 April 2015 at 7:02pm by zeest_14
SS : Tere Ishq Mein updt 20.9.12 pg-6 last part

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 70   Views: 10058

stranger2rose 70 10058 10 October 2012 at 12:06am by stranger2rose
PLAN OF ACTION (22 July-4 Aug) updt pg-7 EDTD

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 58   Views: 3829

stranger2rose 58 3829 28 July 2012 at 6:40pm by ivy_11
OS mansion updt - Where you are.. (new) pg3

2 3 4

Author: --ambar--   Replies: 29   Views: 2535

--ambar-- 29 2535 19 June 2012 at 8:07am by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index