India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My agony ! :( (Page 3)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Maddy I agree it was so painful to see him break down. Two scenes yesterday just crushed me, one was when Geet asks him to bring their baby back, the hurt, pain and helplessness on Maan's face was just too much to bear.

And seeing him crying like a baby was the limit to my self control, couldn't stop crying myself Cry 

Everyone was at their brilliant best DD was heartwrenching and Daadi was too good in all the scenes.

Now enjoy you sick time LOL without the bed rest Wink and don't ghorofy Maan too much Big smile

Edited by drdee142 - 15 March 2011 at 2:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I have always loved maan and dadi's relationship. dadi is quite emotional because she loves her grandsons. But the bond she shares with maan is something else and that showed in that scene

iMadz

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for more than 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastLOL! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?

I know many will throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying this... But this is my take on GEET

THE MC track can still be dealt with but wat you are suggesting is practically SUICIDE... but come to think of it  you cant be blamed since u've mentioned that u stopped watching it a couple of months back so you wont realize the importance of GC's and DD's acting and chemistry for the show ...  

I donot intend offence here .. but i found your suggestion of changing the lead actress pretty silly ...

_______
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 15 March 2011 at 4:38am

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

hehe
maddy you are sick ...chal enjoy kar ROFL
your Bf (MSK) stole the show again ...LOL
his grief stricken expressions were so heart wrenching ...i had tears in my eyes but i dint cry ROFL
dadi n msk scene is my favt too... Heart

nigi, thank god, i'm sick now, i mean on weekdays ! sunday hota to mar hi jati, bina maan ko dekhe, me kese reh sakti hu?

my BF was so sad, and made me sick here, on the bed ! Damn ! Love my MAAN !

BatameezDil

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for more than 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastLOL! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?

I know many will throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying this... But this is my take on GEET

THE MC track can still be dealt with but wat you are suggesting is practically SUICIDE... but come to think of it  you cant be blamed since u've mentioned that u stopped watching it a couple of months back so you wont realize the importance of GC's and DD's acting and chemistry for the show ...  

I donot intend offence here .. but i found your suggestion of changing the lead actress pretty silly ...

_______
Sana

so, true ! sana !

Removing the lead actors, is a SUICIDE ! she has lost it ! leave it na ! you enjoy the 'grief' LOL !

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sanu3108

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Maddy I agree it was so painful to see him break down. Two scenes yesterday just crushed me, one was when Geet asks him to bring their baby back, the hurt, pain and helplessness on Maan's face was just too much to bear.

And seeing him crying like a baby was the limit to my self control, couldn't stop crying myself Cry 

Everyone was at their brilliant best DD was heartwrenching and Daadi was too good in all the scenes.

Now enjoy you sick time LOL without the bed rest Wink and don't ghorofy Maan too much Big smile

Dee, i forgot to tell you, my doctor prescribed me at least 5 hours on GF, drooling over MAAN and whole day, dreaming about my BF MAAN ! I will get better, by these meds only !

but, on a serious note, still i'm suffering ! God ! Cry

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by drdee142

Dee, i forgot to tell you, my doctor prescribed me at least 5 hours on GF, drooling over MAAN and whole day, dreaming about my BF MAAN ! I will get better, by these meds only !

but, on a serious note, still i'm suffering ! God ! Cry

Oh poor babyHug  get well soon darling, along with your meds an extra dose of Maan will cure you soon Wink Take care sweetheart and here's another big hug from me Hug

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

BTW, this is not someone's production house, regular, show ! Its geet we are talking about ! Dude !

Well, why i'm explaining man ? Shocked

Oh ! Please, don't ruin the moment and fun ! I'm already sick and don't want to get more sick by your sick replies ! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsdrdee142sanu3108

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index