Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My agony ! :(

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Hey ya !

Don't get me wrong ! Wink I'm not that much depressed from the MC track and their tears ! It's my own little reason ! LOL

Getting bored ! Sleepy

I don't wanna say much, coz my love for MAANEET is so divine and natural that, looking both of them in pain, i'm sick ! I'm on bed rest and down with vomiting and diarrhea ! 

Last episode was fantastic, emotional, torturing ! ( still i did not cry ! LOL ! ) and I was awake, almost whole night ! 

And i did not cry, thats why,  i'm suffering from sickness ! soon i will be hospitalized ! LOL !

well, bed rest (It's not possible for me ! ) is the most boring thing in the world ! but no one can stop me from surfing the GF ! Ha ! Not even my doctor ! Angry How can some one take rest, when he/she is suffering from disease called MAAN Faver and MAANEET mania ! LOL

here is the pic of my fav scene ! 

WOW ! It was not gradma-grandson talk ! It was a mother and son talk ! I felt very bad for both of them ! Cry

And Dadi's line was magical and so true ! i never thought i will see MSK crying like a small child in his dadi's ( Mother is an appropriate word !) embrace ! 

And another fav scene is that, maan lying with geet on hospital bed ! but did not found pics ! Unhappy Hayee ! Just like i imagined in my OS ! Will my OS come true ??? Wink

It was a tremendous perfomance by all the main stars ! GC ! DD ! AM ! Great ! Clap

Sick n on bed rest (which i'm not doing ! LOL !) Maddy Cry

Edited by maanddy - 15 March 2011 at 12:01am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shreeyazzShweta139staroneserialsDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..mechantefilleRituparnaadrdee142sanu3108BatameezDilanuandaviMehek25saanjh11-Mrs.MSK--BlushaLicious-Junglebee

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
You know nothing is better than getting a little sick.....

Don't throw juttas and chappals..
pahle puri baat to sun lo..

If we get a little sick, and the doctor advises bed rest, that's the best thing.
I just keep on hovering on GF....and the best thing, no one is gonna tell me, go study girl...he he he he he he.....
And over that....

Mum floods me with glasses of juice and other like that stuff.....

And now...
I am repeating for the nth time, that GC was at his best yesterday. In all the scenes he stole the show.
and so did DD and AM...

But, GC rocked the whole screen in the sofa scene.
The way he was sitting whole broken and then he raised his face and o my god.....brought tears into my eyes........

I can't have a word for him now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBiMadzMehek25

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Hey ya !

Don't get me wrong ! Wink I'm not that much depressed from the MC track and their tears ! It's my own little reason ! LOL

Getting bored ! Sleepy

I don't wanna say much, coz my love for MAANEET is so divine and natural that, looking both of them in pain, i'm sick ! I'm on bed rest and down with vomiting and diarrhea ! 

Last episode was fantastic, emotional, torturing ! ( still i did not cry ! LOL ! ) and I was awake, almost whole night ! 

And i did not cry, thats why,  i'm suffering from sickness ! soon i will be hospitalized ! LOL !

well, bed rest (It's not possible for me ! ) is the most boring thing in the world ! but no one can stop me from surfing the GF ! Ha ! Not even my doctor ! Angry How can some one take rest, when he/she is suffering from disease called MAAN Faver and MAANEET mania ! LOL

WOW ! It was not gradma-grandson talk ! It was a mother and son talk ! I felt very bad for both of them ! Cry

And Dadi's line was magical and so true ! i never thought i will see MSK crying like a small child in his dadi's ( Mother is an appropriate word !) embrace ! 

And another fav scene is that, maan lying with geet on hospital bed ! but did not found pics ! Unhappy Hayee ! Just like i imagined in my OS ! Will my OS come true ??? Wink

It was a tremendous perfomance by all the main stars ! GC ! DD ! AM ! Great ! Clap

Yup agreed..................Both d lead actors r flawless in deir acting dear.......D episode was just truely fantastic though sad...........Ur & my attitude is d same.................Even i had fractured my leg & cudnt walk still i sat in front of my PC d whole day surfing manneet.................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzMehek25

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

If we get a little sick, and the doctor advises bed rest, that's the best thing.
I just keep on hovering on GF....and the best thing, no one is gonna tell me, go study girl...he he he he he he.....
And over that....

And now...
I am repeating for the nth time, that GC was at his best yesterday. In all the scenes he stole the show.
and so did DD and AM...

The way he was sitting whole broken and then he raised his face and o my god.....brought tears into my eyes........

Oh ! Yeah ! The Transition was good ! and brilliant ! From a broken man to helpless husband to innocent child and then, again a determined and brave husband !

I loved it !

Oh ! Yeah ! me and sick ! nothing new in it ! I'm little weak girl ! Bachpan me bornvita kam piya tha ! LOL

The only thing, good about being sick is that, you dont have to study ! LOL !

sanu3108Mehek25

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
whay about ur exams ?? r they going well?
that problem of urs is really painful yaar and uper se maneet in pain how can we control Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for more than 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastLOL! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?

I know many will throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying this... But this is my take on GEET
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Hey ya !

Getting bored ! Sleepy

Oh maddy i feel soo bad for MSK yesterday. The way he cried like a child t Dadi ma was excellent. Sickness can never stop us from surfing GF or drooling on GC. WE are Maandroolians dear

9staroneserialsiMadz

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Originally posted by Mg777

And over that....

And now...
and so did DD and AM...

Oh ! Yeah ! The Transition was good ! and brilliant ! From a broken man to helpless husband to innocent child and then, again a determined and brave husband !

I loved it !

Oh ! Yeah ! me and sick ! nothing new in it ! I'm little weak girl ! Bachpan me bornvita kam piya tha ! LOL

The only thing, good about being sick is that, you dont have to study ! LOL !

Who says becoming sick means no study?

DOn't we keep studying GF to the core and Maaneet too?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

9staroneserialsiMadz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index