Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Great script and direction!

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode was so poignant with brilliant acting by GC-DD. We could feel the pain when Geet wanted her baby back. Maan felt so helpless for not able to give her what she wanted! And when he goes away, Geet starts to feel his pain! The transition from feeling her own pain to feeling Maan's pain was well scripted. πŸ‘ 

When Maan comes back to console her, he's again flabbergasted when Geet blames herself for separating baby from Maan. Both of them blame each other and console each other. The scene when Maan takes Geet with him and lies down on the bed is just AWESOME, and the heart just stops beating for a minute. 

That shot was like both of them are one heart and one soul!!❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes 100%.I mostly avoid watching sad scenes anywhere, but this one I was watching it over and over.The whole episode was taken in such a manner that we could relate to Maneet's pain.Not only the actors but the production crew should also be complimented for their brilliant potrayal of the pain that Maaneet's is undergoing.Hat's off.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jasw thumbnail

Same here, nilo12!! I'm also averse to sad/sentimental scenes but loved this one as it was quite down to earth without heavy melodrama!! πŸ˜Š

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing but instead of celebrating the episode most of the members busy making provocative posts for why Maaneet's magic are being used on other channels & Maaneet are being wasted i hate this bashing posts nice post a refreshing.. what ever channel is using Gurti let them its good for us... that Geet is the show their chemistry have been used zillions of times...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jasw

The episode was so poignant with brilliant acting by GC-DD. We could feel the pain when Geet wanted her baby back. Maan felt so helpless for not able to give her what she wanted! And when he goes away, Geet starts to feel his pain! The transition from feeling her own pain to feeling Maan's pain was well scripted. πŸ‘ 

When Maan comes back to console her, he's again flabbergasted when Geet blames herself for separating baby from Maan. Both of them blame each other and console each other. The scene when Maan takes Geet with him and lies down on the bed is just AWESOME, and the heart just stops beating for a minute. 

That shot was like both of them are one heart and one soul!!❀️

I agree... I had put a challenge to myself that i will not cry and hold on as long as possible.. Lets see how much time till Geet(DD) or Maan(GC) make me cry and the moment Geet falls into Maans arms and says hamara baby... the rivers started flowing πŸ˜† I'm glad i lost that bet.. It was without doubt one of the best episodes of Geet HSP...
jasw thumbnail
abd_20, this is life! πŸ˜† Instead of dwelling on positive things in life, we dwell on negative things. We will not count what we have got, we will count what we haven't!! Cribbing, accusing, finger pointing and what not! One should appreciate the little things which we have!

Sometimes, I am amazed by the no. of responses a negative post attracts! πŸ˜ƒ
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous acting by Maaneet. It was a very sad episode.
jasw thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I agree... I had put a challenge to myself that i will not cry and hold on as long as possible.. Lets see how much time till Geet(DD) or Maan(GC) make me cry and the moment Geet falls into Maans arms and says hamara baby... the rivers started flowing πŸ˜† I'm glad i lost that bet.. It was without doubt one of the best episodes of Geet HSP...

Loved your response! I think I'm a slightly tougher nut! I am yet to cry watching a serial but Geet is very close to making me senti!!πŸ˜†
jasw thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

Fabulous acting by Maaneet. It was a very sad episode.

Very true!
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hats off to ghsp team and actors they made us cry so much ,we knew it already that i will be a heart wrenching epi but that didn't helped at all me cried from starting to end.ones again it is proved pain make us all one😊