India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Great script and direction!

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
The episode was so poignant with brilliant acting by GC-DD. We could feel the pain when Geet wanted her baby back. Maan felt so helpless for not able to give her what she wanted! And when he goes away, Geet starts to feel his pain! The transition from feeling her own pain to feeling Maan's pain was well scripted. Clap 

When Maan comes back to console her, he's again flabbergasted when Geet blames herself for separating baby from Maan. Both of them blame each other and console each other. The scene when Maan takes Geet with him and lies down on the bed is just AWESOME, and the heart just stops beating for a minute. 

That shot was like both of them are one heart and one soul!!Heart

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet111wala66silliabd_20madhubala1239staroneserialsEccentric.BeingmeravigilisoEchoesofpassionSilentsoult_areeb*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandaviAmoureuxsaanjh11utopia88blackb28

nilo12 Groupbie
nilo12
nilo12

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Yes 100%.I mostly avoid watching sad scenes anywhere, but this one I was watching it over and over.The whole episode was taken in such a manner that we could relate to Maneet's pain.Not only the actors but the production crew should also be complimented for their brilliant potrayal of the pain that Maaneet's is undergoing.Hat's off.ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswmeravigiliso

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Same here, nilo12!! I'm also averse to sad/sentimental scenes but loved this one as it was quite down to earth without heavy melodrama!! Smile

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
It was amazing but instead of celebrating the episode most of the members busy making provocative posts for why Maaneet's magic are being used on other channels & Maaneet are being wasted i hate this bashing posts nice post a refreshing.. what ever channel is using Gurti let them its good for us... that Geet is the show their chemistry have been used zillions of times...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

The episode was so poignant with brilliant acting by GC-DD. We could feel the pain when Geet wanted her baby back. Maan felt so helpless for not able to give her what she wanted! And when he goes away, Geet starts to feel his pain! The transition from feeling her own pain to feeling Maan's pain was well scripted. Clap 

When Maan comes back to console her, he's again flabbergasted when Geet blames herself for separating baby from Maan. Both of them blame each other and console each other. The scene when Maan takes Geet with him and lies down on the bed is just AWESOME, and the heart just stops beating for a minute. 

That shot was like both of them are one heart and one soul!!Heart
I agree... I had put a challenge to myself that i will not cry and hold on as long as possible.. Lets see how much time till Geet(DD) or Maan(GC) make me cry and the moment Geet falls into Maans arms and says hamara baby... the rivers started flowing LOL I'm glad i lost that bet.. It was without doubt one of the best episodes of Geet HSP...

jasw

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
abd_20, this is life! LOL Instead of dwelling on positive things in life, we dwell on negative things. We will not count what we have got, we will count what we haven't!! Cribbing, accusing, finger pointing and what not! One should appreciate the little things which we have!

Sometimes, I am amazed by the no. of responses a negative post attracts! Big smile
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Fabulous acting by Maaneet. It was a very sad episode.

jasw

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I agree... I had put a challenge to myself that i will not cry and hold on as long as possible.. Lets see how much time till Geet(DD) or Maan(GC) make me cry and the moment Geet falls into Maans arms and says hamara baby... the rivers started flowing LOL I'm glad i lost that bet.. It was without doubt one of the best episodes of Geet HSP...

Loved your response! I think I'm a slightly tougher nut! I am yet to cry watching a serial but Geet is very close to making me senti!!LOL

Amoureux

Go to top