-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 3 epilogue pg129 11ARL - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
I hope Geet makes Maan take his bath in Sulphuric acid before letting him touch her again....😡........Poor Geet....😭
Thank you for the superb update.
From the beginning you were mentioning about
 a critical error Maan was going to make and there it goes.
The much awaited blunder.
Though she knows everything about him it is kind of hard to accept for Geet.
I don't think she is going to forgive him based on the number of times he failed.
He doesn't even realize he is in love.
I think tough times are ahead for MSK.
Hope Geet pushes him away really strong.
He deserves it.

Waiting for the next part.
arrggghhh!!!!
stupid maan
he was so lost in his past that he didn't even realise what meera was doing!!
geez! i feel so bad for geet
she should just slap him....but she loves him n won't do that
god!
great part
how weak is maan really? Could he not push meera off? and why did he bring her to his house in the first place?

Poor Geet...
con't soon!
Wonderful part.............loved it.
Feeling sad for Geet.
I gonna kill Meera,y the hell she needs to pop up now.
Babaji chi chi.........kaise ladki hai.........urggh
uff Maan............dumbo,justifying his act as confusion,he is not Sexy Devil but Stupid Dumbo!!!
He is taking Geet for granted,knows that they are not confessing their feelings,but this is horrible.
Precap sounds interesting................expecting a slap,plz don't make us upset.
plz one more update de do.............making puppy face,plz.
i cant believe maan let meera to take over.............is he so weak..............i think he hurt geet more this time..............i wud prefer if geet just leaves him and moves on in her life............i just dont want her to feel hurt again..............maan is not trustworthy i guess................he has to suffer b4 he gets back geet with his love..............first of all he shudnt hv left the venue without geet and moreover he shudnt hv let meera come close to him.................i feel sick of wat maan did.................i just hate him more now..........geet deserves some one better than this sick man
diiii plzzzz ek aur updte kardo na plzzz
I hate maan he does nt deserve geet
Geet slap hm hard ,go away 4m him
Wat the hell !!!!!! Was it really the update dat was small...or my excitement to read it dat it got finished so soon 😕 😕 I guess U also lost track of it bcoz of not updating for so many days 😉
Update was awesome.... So Geet hiding her feelings which r soon gonna come out...... Hai naaaa

BTW Why did Maan n Meera break up????
Freaking awesome update.. of course saddening for Geet.. but I didnt think Maan would go to such extent after all that he shares with Geet.. then I guess for him to realize his love or the depth of their relationship he needed to feel that this way with Meera.. otherwise he wouldn't have felt or realized it on his own.. He would have taken Geet for granted.. Now I am hoping he will know her worth and find out that what they share between them is not just mere Kashish... its more than that.. what started off as Kashish has turned into deep love for each other..

Loved it Muski!

Keep updating this frequently... Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Thank you so much!

Edited by niharika_87 - 12 years ago
that was soooooooooooooo horrible horrible horrible to see thm in that state... gawd... that man... THE Maan...BAS***.... chiiiii... how can he.. how could he... dint even once came to his mind abt Geet... HATE him.... n that bit** Meera... jus want to kill her.... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

plzzz want next update ASAP.... want too kno what happend next