Maan - kal raat walen matlab se
Geet - Maan please don't try all this with me... it really doesn't make sense
Maan - kyun?
She rolled her eyes
Maan - sweetheart suno na..
she placed her finger on his lips - nahi tum suno
he made a baby face
Geet - yeh office hain aur yanha.. yeh sab nahi chalenga
he bit her finger that was on his lips.. aur office ke bahar..
she closed her eyes
bolo na bahar?
Lekin
before she could finish. He carried her like a sack on his shoulder & went out.. she was all pink... feeling embarrassed.. the office staff..looked at them in shock.. few girls giggled.. how cute.. Maan instantly gave a cute smile to them... Geet kept hitting him on his back.
He put her down on her feet  just outside the office ... she slapped him.. stop it Maan!!! office hain
he held his cheek & looked at her in shock.. she knew that was too much
look I am sorry.. I didn't mean to..
as if he minded.. but he made a sad face enjoying her guilt trip.
She took a deep breath.. listen.. I am really sorry.. mujhe yeh sab.. oh god.. zor se lagi.. she caressed his cheek.. he nodded.. laughing loud within..
she looked at his cheek it was red.. with her finger printed.. making her feel even more guilty... he didn't say anything.. just dipped his head & walked away.. off course she didn't know wat to say or do.. just stood there watching him leave.

Maan wondered..aarre yaar aabhi tak tho isse mera peche aana chahiya.. aa kyun nahi rahi.. may be I am forgetting she is Geet.. aab kya karoon.. wapis bhi nahi jaa sakta.. oh god kuch karo na...bad luck bhi karab hain .... he had to maintain his sadness & leave.. she just stood there feeling guilty. She hit her head couple of time & hit her foot on the floor. She cursed herself.. tu pagal hain kya..aise koi haat utta tha hain kya? Geet sach main u r taking him for granted. She went back to her cabin sad & dishearten. She was feeling really sorry the whole day.

Later in the day Geet walked into their room wondering how to say sorry to him. She saw him sitting beside the window..still holding his cheek. She rubbed her forehead went to him.. main ne kaha na sorry, itna kyun mujhe guilty feel kara rahen ho?? she cried.. or shouted..mixed basically..
Maan wondered sach main iska dimag ulta chalta hain.. he thought there was no point putting up price with her ..he just turned to say its ok.. she just kissed taking in his lips .. I am sorry she spoke into his mouth.  He closed his eyes.. he never felt a simple kiss could feel so sweet.. somewhere he felt guilty for winning her with a lie.. he stepped away. Unconsciously she moved with him, her arm came to his side, he seemed to relax a little, the shoulders releasing tension... but still he felt bad.. she looked at him ..did I really hurt u so much.. she looked at him with dazed eyes.. feeling the coldness with him drifting away..

he slipped his hand in her hair & shook his head.. she looked at him puzzled .. he rested his head on her forehead.. I was just troubling u.. she knotted her brows.. staring at him.. the flush vanished & it suddenly turned into anger. Sweetheart sorry sorry..main mazak kar raha tha
she shook her head with mixed confused emotions &  went to change.. he followed her to the wash room suno tho..
she closed the door.. he kept his foot between the door & the rim.. she tried pushing the door close..
Maan - suno tho...please..tried pushing it from the other side..
Daadi just came in with few ladies.. Geet immediately let the door.. Maan fell on her ' both of them almost falling down into the bath tub.....
the laddies didn't know where to look. They just went back to hall giggling.

Geet gave a real angry look to Maan now.
Maan - main karne kuch jata hoon aur kuch aur hi ho jata hain..
Geet - kya zarorat thi aapko.. wash room main aani ki... babaji..this all is so embarrassing.. she hid her face in his chest.. mujhe nechen nahi jana..I can't face all that ladies.. Maan naughtily snaked her back & held closer mujhe bhi nahi jana.. challo hum room main chalten hain she pushed him ..away waking him on his arms..
ooch.. he held her closer crushing into his chest.. tum kaho tho I don't mind it in the wash room too
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyE2pv8jgXY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE] 

In the living room the ladies giggled little about wat they just saw, while Daadi was little embarrassed.
On of the lady 1- dono main itna pyar hain phir bechain hona main itni der kyun
another lady 2 - savitri..shaadi ke 2 saal hogaya na?
Daadi nodded
lady 1 - tum ne dr check up sab karvaya?
Lady 2 - sab teehk hain na..
Daadi - haan haan sab teehk hain...
lady 1 - waise meri bahu london ki best gynecologist ko jaanti hain
lady 2 - savitri..it will be good ek baar check up karva lo

Maan came down as if nothing happened.. took an apple & asked - kis ka check up karva na hain?
Daadi - nahi kuch nahi
Maan didn't was least interested anyway..he continued with his apple.
Lady 2 - beta it will be good if u get a full check up of Geet
Maan got worried - kyun usse kya huwa?
Daadi didn't want to discuss about all that.. she knew Maan may not understand
Daadi tried to change the topic - Geet kidhar hain
Geet just came from behind & hugged Daadi & softly whispered sorry in her ears.. Daadi caressed her cheeks & kissed her.
Maan touched geets forehead with back of his hand - tumhe kya huwa hain? Why do u need a check up?
Geet instantly knew wat they spoke about. She weakly said kuch nahi & went to the room

precap.
Maan worried
-PREV    PART 25   NEXT  PART 27-
VM CREDIT ainamohabat
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
congratulation for new thread.
Wow Geet slap him..he still don;t angry with her..this new Maan who fall in love with Geet..which runaway from commitment,..

Edited by pop77 - 13 years ago
congrats for new thread
wow thats awsoem one yaar
congratulations on new threadπŸ₯³
confused again, is this a good or bad turn to the story?!....abhi bechari took a hard decision n pple interfering into their personal lives again... I tell u these aunties!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
anyway, Maan is mean but knows when to use his charms too!! I like the ease with which they have settled into domesticity!!
Thanks for the real quick update.. will have a peaceful sleep now :)... hope you give us another double update soon! :) I know the Laalchi me!
Nice update. Thank you. Maan is wooing Geet. Good going from Maan's side. But Geet is Geet full of attitude So one tight slap.Good going Geet. Maan is no less he is taking full mileage of Geet's guilt. Time and again they prove that they are made for each other, equal in everything no more,no less.You have potrayed their characters beautifully. Kudos to you.Dadi and her team are very annoying. Firstly they go in at the wrong time and moreover complete check up for Geet. Poor Maaneet . Cant wait to see how they are going to handle Dadi and her friends.
Muski....acha update hai!πŸ‘ Perfectly depictedpeople's mentality about kid after 2 years.... πŸ˜† 
And Maan is a duffer!🀣 He is going to be worried if Geetis sick!🀣

Muski,tum pehle ki tarah update kyun nahi karthi... please update often.. Exams hai kya?...😭