febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
has been waiting for 1 hr dear.. update de do na
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
most of u have this doubt so adding it here

they didn't make out.. meera was forcing herself

she felt he was not arroused when she tried feeling him in her..
thats why she said maan.. look at me...!!!
basically he didn't do anything thing with meera
he didn't push her away either
😡😡😡😡😡😡
~Kashish~
part 30

He reached out and grabbed her again and forced her against the wall. Geet pushed at him futilely as she tears tried to escape which she much tried to hold back. He was so much stronger than her, as he pinned her to the wall. Despite the distance he could feel anger can, he could see the quivering of her lip, as the words seep from her closed mouth. He could even hear the words crash against her as she was crushing the teeth. Then a silence, a lingering between them.

She wondered wat was it about him that even now his closeness tinkled her..sexy devil.. indeed.. she flinched her fist trying furiously to move away. ..oh babaji!!! if he came any closer to her in this position she was going to kiss him.. fall prey to their kashish..the feeling that was unbearable.. & the thought of seeing him on the bed with some one else flashed in her mind.. as she closed her eyes to look away. She opened her eyes instantly in pain of the sight that hunted & looked at him turning her face. Her gaze fell on the lipstick smudged marks on his shoulder, chest, neck she pushed him away in rage with all her strenth & slapped him. She slapped him again & again & again & again.. aimlessly every where she could. She took her pallo & rubbed off madly every mark on his body in anger with tears streaming from her beautiful almond eyes. Wiping them with one hand & wiping him with other. How dare u '? she slapped him again..u r mine ...she slapped him again... I hate u ...she slapped him again.. I hate u .. I hate u .. I hate u... she kept slapping ..choking she pulled away... she closed her mouth with her hand & turned away.. she just realized wat she was doing.. she was losing herself, there was no way to hide it, no way to confide it either, self loath is pain in depression& anger is emotion developed from repression
no way she could express it..no way she could explode out like this.. it was not her.. she restlessly blinked her eyes couple of times.  I am sorry ..I know I don't have any right ..she closed her eyes
nahi sirf tumhe haaq hain.. haan Geet sirf tumhe he haaq hain ..
nahi mera koi haaq nahi
she crossed her arm around herself more in a protective manner.
he turned her briskly kab taak aakhir kab taak u will run away from us
she didn't want to look at him.. not now.. not when she was so weak with her emotions. She had to push him away.. not confront him now.. I know u said u don't love me in a broken tone, her emotion was clearly visible as though she was trying hard to be in control. Lekin mujhe kuch aur hi laga. She swallowed hard. I could feel it in my bones, felt it in every touch of yours. Meri dil haal aapke aanko main bhi tha. Har ek ehsaas aap ne bhi mehsos kiya tha.
Karta hoon
he corrected, with his voice crackling.
Her mouth snapped shut. Her eyes searched his face.. ji??
Dam it why do we have this feeling in heart she thought!!! So many emotions running' can't even hide it any more. she gazed each into those eyes overcome with emotion, feeling herself fall deeper with every passing sec, she tried so hard to resist, denying all of those feelings.

How could he hurt her. All because he had been unable to open his eyes to his own true feelings for her. He thought he was a stupid for so long an idiot not to see it. Scared him at first, now more comfortable It was just that he never expected kashish to be love, admitting how he feel never been a strong point. Sometimes panic, sometimes intimacy scared him especially when feeling this in mind body and soul. It had taken this pain to get him terms with wat love feels like not only in his heart  but in hers too.

She was just looking blankly waiting for him to explain 'karta hoon' bit.. she didn't even blink, she stood their still. He took in a deep breath u said kiya tha in past tense I just corrected u. her eyes widen with a tinge of delight listening to those words. He leaned forward & cupped her face in his palm. She leaned in with a complaining baby face. He suppressed a groan. Damit I don't deserve u.  she looked away he turned her face to look at him resting his forehead on hers I really don't know wat love is.. I know I don't deserve another chance.. phir bhi.. kya tum mujhe pyar se rubaroo karva vogi?(rubaroo mean to come face to face)

precap.
Why kashish/pyar confusion ??
-PREV  PART 29   NEXT  PART 31-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

me first
why do they have so much confusion when they know it is love ahhhhhhh
lovely update tx
Edited by zaara2212 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar ...awsome one ..pls continue deewangi also soon Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG....she said it......and he said it too.......I mean almost said it......

superb......
but i have a small dbt.....
i dint get the last line......
" kya tum mujhe pyar se rahoho karva vogi?"....

can you explain.....

and muskan yeh toh shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya yaar....itna chota update.....im upset.....
Edited by JayaR - 13 years ago
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Luvd the update... It was awesome..... Luvd Geet's reaction and Maan's "karta hoon"..... It was superb..... U made me happy Di... Luv U..... 😃 😉
I dint undrstand the last line dat Maan said 😕 n also the precap....

Pleez update Deewangi also Di.... Edited by Sameenaas - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
   phew!   ... kia power packed update thaa... 

the way Geet slapped him and said "How dare you"  .. was awesome ... the authority , the possessiveness all packed in it ...

finally they confessed ... almost ... atleast they are on the same page .... now they know the feeling is something way beyond simple Kashish.... 

thank u muski ðŸ¤—....   I read TM the first thing in the morning and my whole day was ðŸ˜­  ... all sad sad ... but after this update .. am 😃😃  all happy happy  

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
i really dont want geet to forgive maan ......any explanation is not goin to justify his behavior......
he needs to learn his lesson the hard way.......
geet cannot give up her self respect for love...........
i hope we get to have some more insight in their uncertain relationship