Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjari & Akshay Cafe Corner #2 - IMP Note Pg.1 (Page 24)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
woah pooja evil....i knew it she had to come between akshari can't she just be happy seeing her sis and akshay happy togrther
she so doesn't love akshay cause if she did then she would sacrafice her love for his happiness

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
ya even i had expected Puja turning evil....but this much.....she is sooooo bad.......getting so happy on spoiling Manjari's happiness.....
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i hate pooja she should just bak out of akshari's life
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yes ....everyone r hating her....just when AKSHARi were about to get together....damn she came in between.......
Hope her track ends soon....

In a new article, it said that Akshay will be changed now.....from a concerned person ...he will change into a angry young man......lets see what happens further........

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i dn't want akshay to change...i felt so bad for manjari wen akshay left her alone in the store room
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
ya actually....akshay's character is so sweet and lovable.....so if he changes then.......Ermm
but still both the sisters r driving him mad yaar.........specially Manjari ....he made her and tried to confess from her that she loves her too.....but she is gone mad for her di's happiness......and hurted Akshay sooooo much.........Disapprove
he should not care for her for tym being....then Manjari will relise.....its time for manjri to go behind him nw........Wink

Edited by frenz4u - 21 April 2011 at 5:32am
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i think akshay mom shld tell akshay that pooja knws that he doesn't love her
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
ya....but Agra is disappeared....even though i like that........but thats the way Akshay can know the truth.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index