Posted: 13 years ago
Yup super duper happy. . .🥳

Thanks Chandni for this new AT. . . .😳

LOVE AKSHARI . .
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
YES Finally The Second AT.
I Loved Todays Episode. it had everything. Rain and a wet like a kitten Akshay and Manjari. ❤️
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Loved Todays Episode. it had everything. Rain and a wet like a kitten Akshay and Manjari. ❤️
It was Bestest episode of YIH. . . OMG. . . Such a beautiful episode it was. . . . It was such a ROMANTIC song sequence and AKSHAY MANJARI were looking were looking beautiful . . . their eyelocking moment was fantastic. . . .😍. . And AKSHAY's dialogues was a bonus . , .lolz. , . .😳
LOVED THE EPISODE TOO MUCH. . . .😍❤️👍🏼
im seriously thinking...how long will it take manjirir to relaise the chemistry?
she is already realising i guess . .she was taking anushka's words tooooo seriously. . . Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
But I m sure soon she will realise that Akshay loves her or shE has fallen in love with him. . . , bcoz of Anushka and Kabir . . . Since they will stay with them as PG now. . .
But then Manjari wiL realise of Puj and wil nt accept that fact so easILyEdited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
Well Yeah but Akshay and Manjari left home. who cares about puja I don't. I just want them togther that's it.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
I want Akshay and Manjari to live together and be happy.
Ya even i want that too. . . JusT AKSHAY aNd MANJARI . . .living happily together . . .