Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjari & Akshay Cafe Corner #2 - IMP Note Pg.1 (Page 17)

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Really want a good confrontration between all three of them..........so that it cleasr out everything !!!!!!!
And Puja goes out of AKSHARI way!!!!!!!

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah Thats What I Want too.
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
i cant bear Puja , she is too much. . .Angry
i hated the way she ws talking to Manjari. . . i feel like banning TO BE HUSBAND phrase. . .Dead. . . She had said it dozen of times since she came. .Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
yaa.... she is so irritating!! after mallika nw manjari has a new enemy.. her own sister!! looks like pooja is gona seek revenge on manjari for falling in love with akshay... hard times for akshari agn!!Unhappy akshari fans wil hav to wait for some mre time to see them together..

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Exactly I am hating her...how she can do like this.........
Any ways WELCOME TO AKSHARI CC 2.....Hug....which is under construction still..........Unhappy
We finished off one AKSHARI AT..........Big smile. . . But this AT is moving too slow. . . . . .

Edited by frenz4u - 12 April 2011 at 6:39am

ronnie85

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

I used to always like Akshay Manjari as a couple , but when I saw the initial epis and saw that its not gonna be Akshay-Manjari, I was too heartbrokenBroken Heart So I left watching the show.. But WOW!!!! I just happened to see one of the promos and I got the shock of my life that Manjari has feelings for Akshay(Akshay liked her was evident from epi 1LOL) Im so happy for them.. And I have started wathcing this show again..Big smile Heart I have watched most of Akshay-Manjari scenes uploaded on youtube, someone is doing a real good job uploading themBig smile

Comin to the current track, looks like Pooja has turned negative...Ermm I really want Akshay to confess his feelings for Manjari in front of Pooja.. That wud be a great answer to herLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
oh wow. . i m glad to see another AKSHARI fan. ,Big smile
I M AKSHARI fan from 1st epi and always believed that they would be together since AKSHAY love for MANJARI was very true and genuine. . .and the AKSHARI track is too good. . .
Yes, on YT sumone hs done a gr8 job of uploading all AKSHARI scenes from first epi . . .
Welcome . . . .Smile

ronnie85mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

oh wow. . i m glad to see another AKSHARI fan. ,Big smile
I M AKSHARI fan from 1st epi and always believed that they would be together since AKSHAY love for MANJARI was very true and genuine. . .and the AKSHARI track is too good. . .
Yes, on YT sumone hs done a gr8 job of uploading all AKSHARI scenes from first epi . . .
Welcome . . . .Smile
  Thanks a lot.. Even I had the feeling it wud be Akshay-Manjari but after seeing the initial epis and Ajay thing my faith went downCry And like u know how the track goes on in daily soaps, the creatives just turn the track the way they want so I had this bad feeling that it wont be Akshay Manjari but all things have exceptions.. I cant believe my good luck that they are together.. I so love themHeartDay Dreaming

ronnie85frenz4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index