Manjari & Akshay Cafe Corner #2 - IMP Note Pg.1 - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by frenz4u

ya that will happen...but the new promo upsets me evrytime i watch it...😭
its so heartbreaking...πŸ’”
They didnt show Manjari coming to senses today.. Akshay was so concerned...Awww.. But the promo was shown in the precap... πŸ₯Ί Its really upsetting me now...😳

i am feeling like going and killing puja personally...hate her...😑
Same here.. She is getting on my nerves..😑
Puja Should Be Killed Off From The Show.

Guys Dont Forget To Spam Star One's FB Page. We Need Save YIH. and PKYEK. These Shows Are Favorite. The Channel CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM US.
Originally posted by mishti_17

They didnt show Manjari coming to senses today.. Akshay was so concerned...Awww.. But the promo was shown in the precap... πŸ₯Ί Its really upsetting me now...😳
Ya, AKSHAY was sooo concerned about MANJARI . . . . I dint liKed him crying . .. . .😭
But his dialogues confused me too much . . . .I dint quite understood why he said he wil choose MANJARI always between her and her LOVE. . . .Take both of them . . .
Originally posted by Artemis678

Puja Should Be Killed Off From The Show.

Guys Dont Forget To Spam Star One's FB Page. We Need Save YIH. and PKYEK. These Shows Are Favorite. The Channel CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM US.
Do you think this works?
Yes It Does Help. OtherWise Star One Can Take Away Our Lovely Shows. Which I Dont Want Happening.
Its sooo bad Manjari didnt believed Akshay a  bit too...πŸ˜’

Its sooo bad Manjari didnt believed Akshay a bit too...πŸ˜’
Too bad...πŸ˜” Manjari has come to know about Pooja's real intentions I guess but now the time is gone😳.. I didnt expect Akshay to react this wayπŸ€” BUT I dont blame him, he atleast expected Manjari to believe him which Manjari didnt..😳
Exactly, Akshay says right its too late now. .
Earlier I thought he was wrong but after watchiNg the MANJARI dint trust him at all . ,AKSHAY did right. . . .
credit : arnab

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jDlSMeOKcU[/YOUTUBE]