Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

this way both d sgments of SBS will match... (Page 3)

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I agree I thought the same thing last night I really hope that she really confronts the family members and specially viren before she leaves.. she has to tell them why she's leaving and we need to know that too though we have a slight feeling and I think some feelings should be expressed as well... We cant be analysing their eyes or expressions every time...(though I really love the way look at each other)

And I have a dirty feeling that they will drag the separation track (I really don't want them to drag it) there should be one which will bring them more closer to each other hope the Cts understand what the viewers want and come up with a fair separation track.    

I'm really disappointed after watching yesterdays episode please Cts dont do this to Nivren and to their Fans please!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66FrozenRainNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
agree
Nivi-Viren = TRP for CTs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I toatlly agree with u...The seperation track is necessary to bring nivren closer.....Viren did'nt utter a single word to nivi yesterday...i think it is necessary for viren to open up his mind....!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by dyhardfan

i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......Confused 

ya....... i totally agree with ur point dearClap... else v... d audience will b cryin buckets n buckets of tears to see the torture of nivi-viren seperationOuchDead n if the CVs dnt improve the track... i'm sure the trps will surely fall......Angry

yes swetha u r rite

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by dyhardfan

i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......Confused 

ya....... i totally agree with ur point dearClap... else v... d audience will b cryin buckets n buckets of tears to see the torture of nivi-viren seperationOuchDead n if the CVs dnt improve the track... i'm sure the trps will surely fall......Angry

yes swetha u r rite

all i hope preeti... dat they dnt drag this seperation trackCry n viren... wat wrong with him.....Angry not even utterin a word to nivi who has done so much for himEmbarrassed....... if he lets go of nivi... Angry then accordin to me.. he will b makin the biggest mistake of his life......AngryOuch

but den i also feel dat viren doesnt deserve a gem of a person like nivi..... coz he still doesnt understand how much pain he has given to her durin dat truth wala drama n by slapin the divorce papers on her face.......Angry

Edited by sv003 - 15 March 2011 at 1:45am

teddybear66FrozenRain

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

I agree I thought the same thing last night I really hope that she really confronts the family members and specially viren before she leaves.. she has to tell them why she's leaving and we need to know that too though we have a slight feeling and I think some feelings should be expressed as well... We cant be analysing their eyes or expressions every time...(though I really love the way look at each other)

And I have a dirty feeling that they will drag the separation track (I really don't want them to drag it) there should be one which will bring them more closer to each other hope the Cts understand what the viewers want and come up with a fair separation track.    

I'm really disappointed after watching yesterdays episode please Cts dont do this to Nivren and to their Fans please!!! 

even i want nivi to confront everyone before leaving n i dnt think she is one of those who will leave without telling anyone... rest lets see... 

n i even i think the separation track will be draged bt nt tht much... 

NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

i  hope this separation will bring them closer

hope so.......Big smile

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

I toatlly agree with u...The seperation track is necessary to bring nivren closer.....Viren did'nt utter a single word to nivi yesterday...i think it is necessary for viren to open up his mind....!!!!

seriously yesterdays episode was so disappointing one .... this separation will open viren's mind... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index