Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

this way both d sgments of SBS will match...

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys i was jus wondering there were two segments on SBS... one was last week... where we saw nivi at her place with her dadi n dad.... 

n now the recent yesterday one where she was happily celebrating holi wid everyone.... 

n in the earlier segment reporter said nivi's holi will be in tears n it was clearly mention she will make wet her dadi, her dad n viren wet in those tears.... 

i was highly confused after the yesterday's segment n episode of nivi celebrating holi with everyone...  

bt now both the things r matching ... 

i think she will leave the house after the holi celebration s per the pre cap... n this way her holi will be in tears... n this way she will return to her house back... n this way her dadi, her dad n viren will cry .... this is how both the segments will be linked... this is wht i think.... 

i knw this is a sad news bt i think this separation will bring nivren more close... 

wht say guys ????

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumanjali_roytukun2009shana_83XlovesuShooting.Starsihuvids08Shayafanaysha1989Jasleengmann2010dyhardfanFrozenRainGita97NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I agree. This makes sense. Hopefully, the separation will not be a long drawn out affair.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66aysha1989dyhardfanNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......Confused 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66aysha1989Jasleengmann2010NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. It makes sense now. Only thing is will viren stop her or he will be too shocked and under the effect of bhang loose his senses adn won't be able tostop. Or Nivi might not be able to say it to everyone and write a letter and leave quietly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66aysha1989NiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i  hope this separation will bring them closer

teddybear66aysha1989NiViren-Raj

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I agree. This makes sense. Hopefully, the separation will not be a long drawn out affair.

hope soo too... im sure this separation will get them more close... as no other track is left with the CTs so... till they plan more twist this will be there hope... bt i dnt think they will drag it ... 

aysha1989Gita97NiViren-Raj

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

i am also hoping this separation will bring them closer, just hope we get to see our nivren together soooon. hope CTs dont drag the separation track.......Confused 

same here... i really hope this separation track ends in a week or two... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_fan

I totally agree. It makes sense now. Only thing is will viren stop her or he will be too shocked and under the effect of bhang loose his senses adn won't be able tostop. Or Nivi might not be able to say it to everyone and write a letter and leave quietly.

even i was thinking how will she leave she might leave a letter or something... bt i think she has the guts too say it in front of family tht she is leaving n the reason behind it.... n i soo want she to say her reason in front of everyone to make viren realize his mistake... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index