India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

The Beauty of Guddu & Runjhun (Page 2)

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
The ppl I introduce to this show in the US,  love the Jodi! But they don't like the evil mamamamis.  If the writers balance this show & turn the story around instead of being stuck with the mamamamis, this show has a certain appeal that will eventually get the viewers.  
At the moment, in the story, there is potential for the writers to turn this story around, bc they are faced with a turning point in the story-it entirely depends on how & which way they turn this story.  
We are at a point in the story where if the truth of Vishnu Pandey & today, what Vishnu/Raju Pandey did, if this is revealed to AMMA/R then there is a turning point in this series for ALL characters involved.  In this plot point, Bantu can emerge as a character who might not want to be involved with his brothers anymore.  But knowing Vishnu/Kalsanwali, they will seek revenge on Guddu & Runjhun.  Raju/Mittho will go with Vishnu because Raju already thought about that evil idea of giving G's Ma an emotional shock.  
Besides there is alot of emphasis made on the marriage rituals&vows/ So Guddu cannot just leave R alone.  Like AMMA said he has to now be her husband.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaPrabhkallushanak.hotrusha4003bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

The ppl I introduce to this show in the US,  love the Jodi! But they don't like the evil mamamamis.  If the writers balance this show & turn the story around instead of being stuck with the mamamamis, this show has a certain appeal that will eventually get the viewers.  
At the moment, in the story, there is potential for the writers to turn this story around, bc they are faced with a turning point in the story-it entirely depends on how & which way they turn this story.  
We are at a point in the story where if the truth of Vishnu Pandey & today, what Vishnu/Raju Pandey did, if this is revealed to AMMA/R then there is a turning point in this series for ALL characters involved.  In this plot point, Bantu can emerge as a character who might not want to be involved with his brothers anymore.  But knowing Vishnu/Kalsanwali, they will seek revenge on Guddu & Runjhun.  Raju/Mittho will go with Vishnu because Raju already thought about that evil idea of giving G's Ma an emotional shock.  
Besides there is alot of emphasis made on the marriage rituals&vows/ So Guddu cannot just leave R alone.  Like AMMA said he has to now be her husband.  

Same here Eclipse.. none of my friends want to watch this show bcos of the M&M's atrocities towards an orphan girl.
But the writing of this show is good.
And you are right, the story is at a good turning point and it has managed to bring in more viewers. 

You are right, they are giving importance to all the wedding rituals and the responsibilities of a husband. For that exact same reason, CVs may not reveal the truth to Amma & R yet . If G's mom is made OK in the hospital and truth is revealed, there is no purpose of G in PN. So, they are going to drag G's presence in PN. That is what I am thinking ..............

.....but I would definitely want everything to be OK .. truth be revealed and G's mom be okay ASAP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010edabella

sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I truly love this couple! They have amazing chemistry. The difference between Ghunjun and other on screen couples is that both actors can act and they are believable. Not too much over acting. They are mature and that is what I love about these too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@bee5
the writing, the casting is good in this show, but the concern for me is there is just too much evil shown with the mamamamis actions.  I mean r these ppl even real??? They r so stupid coming up with all these evil plans.  & their plans are deadly!!  I mean tying up a girl and torturing her?? Their own niece??  And it ALL of them involved in these atrocious acts, not one but ALL.  Its too much evil.  The writers need to tone them down....The series has one of the best Jodis on tv.  & the Jodi has a good story...so there is alot more going on with the Jodi for the writers to focus upon.  

bee5

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
The reason I watch this serie is because of Runhjun and Guddu. Clap

I like it that Guddu is the bad guy and married the good girl. Approve
It is refreshing.

Although I don't  think Guddu is that bad, he just don't like people messing with him.LOL

I don't mind that the mama and mamis are evil, in real life you also have people like that.

It will be fun to see Guddu deal with them.Smile 

You see a good guy can't handle the mama and mamis you need a bad guy " Guddu " to do the job.Wink

HahahahaBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010bee5

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
you are rite. i dont like to watch the old ss bhu, drama,kitchen politics,but this. this is wayyyy different.i hope cvs keep up the great work.

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index