Vivian the vampire ....Article - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
omg what a mind blowing article......................the girl shes soo lucky to meet vivian and the in his arms omg i faint
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Superb interview and i really love him a lot because of his nature and simplicity too.

God what an incident, i didn't know how would he faced the people there?

ohhh god mahak agree with u yaar...........an actor with such nature and simplicity makes me love him more
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Whoaa!! love this interview..he comes across as such a genuine guy, honestly he is so lovely..Good luck Vivian in everything you do, you are really awesome as Abhay

EXACTLY RAGZZ..HE IS JUST TOOOOOOO..GOOD ..I so love him & god bless him..!!😍

FABULOUS interview! Im so happy to see Vivian get all the fame and recognition..so proud of him he's an amazing person 😳

Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Yamini.

FABULOUS interview! Im so happy to see Vivian get all the fame and recognition..so proud of him he's an amazing person 😳

he deseves it..............i knew he waz getting famous....but this famous i m really happy for him hes worth it
thanx for sharing dear.....

mr.vivian....i m very much happy for ur fan..who got the opportunity to meet u n to show her love for u........m also a huge fan of u....but i wish..i get the same chance to meet KSG....my angel....

love u for this interview....u r so sweet....GOD bless u.....
Do not miss this friends..awesome interview..!!
bohot achcha.....................................................
OMGGG awesome interview !!
Ahhhh Vivian đŸ˜ đŸ˜ đŸ˜.....I love you...đŸ€Ł
Anyways the story about that girl who fell into Vivian's arms and fainted...I was just shocked...đŸ˜ČI understand that she loves him but at that point....Wow this is to much đŸ€Ł Poor Vivian he was so embarrassed đŸ˜­ đŸ˜­

Thanks for sharing đŸ˜Š
Wow! Thnx fr sharing! Luv u vivi!