Posted: 13 years ago
Guys just imagine the character MAAN SINGH KHURANA appears before you after the yesterday situation in the show, that is if MSK comes before you after the loss of his baby and want to console  his wife GEET, Then what kind of suggestion you will give him to make his wife position good. Waise MAAN SINGH KHURANA doesn't need any advice from anybody, still what will be your suggestion??. Share here.
Veena, for Geet just having Maan by her side will be enough cause he's everything to her. And all Maan needs to do is be himself, give Geet lots of love and caring and try and be as normal as possible so she forgets her grief.

Maan should also try and divert Geet's attention and keep her busy with other things so she doesn't have time to brood and he can use Daadi, Annie and the other KC members to assist him with this.

And knowing Maan he must have already planned all this. Woh waise bhi hum sab se do kadam aage rehte hainπŸ˜† and he'll do anything to take care of his Geet 😊 that's why I love him so much 😳
if i see maan after the loss of his baby, i will start crying somebody should console me
but as u said MSK needs no advice , iam sure he will bring back geet to normal very soon
Originally posted by drdee142

Veena, for Geet just having Maan by her side will be enough cause he's everything to her. And all Maan needs to do is be himself, give Geet lots of love and caring and try and be as normal as possible so she forgets her grief.

Maan should also try and divert Geet's attention and keep her busy with other things so she doesn't have time to brood and he can use Daadi, Annie and the other KC members to assist him with this.

And knowing Maan he must have already planned all this. Woh waise bhi hum sab se do kadam aage rehte hainπŸ˜† and he'll do anything to take care of his Geet 😊 that's why I love him so much 😳

i agree with u:)😊
Hey veena this is a brilliant post from you. I will say if i see maan in front of me to be cool and make the situation easy for geet.

USKA KHYAL RAKHIYE AUR KHUSH RAKHIYE.THANK YAAR

i dun have any suggestions for him.
because I know he will do it himself.
And it's always a treat to watch his works.
right?
if maan cms before me,i do not think i will be in a position to give him advice,if i see his grief stricken face with those out of the world expressions before my eyes,i will start crying myself.tv pe dekh ke hi pagal ho jati hoon,samne dekhoongi to behosh hi ho jaoongi
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

if maan cms before me,i do not think i will be in a position to give him advice,if i see his grief stricken face with those out of the world expressions before my eyes,i will start crying myself.tv pe dekh ke hi pagal ho jati hoon,samne dekhoongi to behosh hi ho jaoongi

Oh dear that's good. so i pray MSK never come before u
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

hehe
i agree wid u ria MSK ko dekh ke mai to faint ho jaun ge ..usko console karna duur ki baatπŸ˜†