Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

hiiiiii folks ! M ALMOST BACK :D :D (Page 2)

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOWOWOWOWOW my shweetie sister Deeps is back (well, almost)!!!PartyDancing Yaaaaaay, hoping to see you more active in threads here now, dear, especially my diary one, and a certain CG we all seem to have forgotten about.WinkROFL

heyaaaaa diiii !!
missed u like hell .. yeah sure will be more active now... for sure on ur diary entry thread.... no worries ...WinkSmile

And WOW, congrats again for the siggie, but you know....I can't find it in the vid.Stern Smile Around which timing is it at, hun?
ummm.. its around 0.10 to 0.13 i guess !WinkWink
thnk u sooooooooo much btw .... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

As for your lounge, I also took a look at it recently and your creations were replaced by some pretty creepy stuff if you know what I mean, thanks to tinypic.Angry And I will support any decision of ours obviously, but I personally feel that organizing your lounge all over again will take so much time amidst your exams, and creating a gallery in IF is so much easier. Also, if you create a shop here, it will make one more mytho shop amidst all the other bolly/telly ones if you know what I mean, more power for us.WinkWinkLOL Anyhow, decision is yours and I will be happy with anything as long as we get to see your creations again.

hmmmm yeah di ,,,, i also think IF would be better ...
hehehehe u saw my blog??? man its looking like wat Kurukshetra must have looked like after the MB war CryCryCryCry
now i have started using imageshack... hope it doesnt backstab all of us like the demon tinypic did !AngryAngry

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Welcome back Deepika di! Well, almost!

hehehehehee thnk u sooooooooo much sweetheart !! how r u ???

And omg! SBS totally stole your work!!!!! And they even broadcasted it all over India too! Well well di! You're showing up a lot on tv nowadays huh? Why consult with the siggicians then? You're the head!
heheheheeee bas yaar ab kyaaa kahu ... TV wale peeche peeche aa jate hai ... lolz..
hahhahaaaaa ohhhh thnks for the title u gave me ...

And yeah, I would also suggest that you put off reorganizing your site till later if you are in the middle of exams now.

Yes Ma'am ... as u say ...
wont reorganise it before june ... if by chance i have to do it ... as most probably i'll be on IF with my new gallery .. Wink
Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Yahoooooooooo, it's you, it's really youuuuuu PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

Hamaari priya jyotirmayi Deepika devi ke punah aagaman ke subh avsar par hum ek swaadisht bhent prastut karte hain:

ahahahahahhahahaaaaaaa i was dead sure to receive dis kind of welcome from u !!
HeartEmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed
wwwwwoooowwwww thnk u sooooooooo much for dis sweeeeetest welcome back treat !!
yuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......  CoolThumbs Up
LOLA MATA KI JAI !!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sooooooo first of all hope the exams you had already went awesomely, best of luck with the rest, and don't feel any pressure to get in on anything here like those update PMs or at the blog until your studies ease up, we'll totally understand. And that must make you feel so awesome, seeing your sig in the clip! So happy for you yaara Hug

hmmmm u r right ... i wont do tht .. still couldnt resist myself so i rushed back to IF .. LOLLOLLOL

aap sabka moh hume yaha le aaya ....missed u alll yaaarrraaa.. Hug
yeah rite ! i really felt veryyyy veryyyy happppiiiieeee... but a bit disappointed too.. Ouch
i mean they took it ... wat about the credit??? how can they use it??
khair ... wat can we do .. huhhhhh... Angry

Anddddd you know my advice from the beginning only was for you to have a shop here instead of the external blog... you get a huge vareity of suggestions and ideas and get better and better, and so many here already know you and love your work so why not! If you need help getting it set up, do let me know, hum haazir hain Tongue

yyyyyooooooO!!!
THUMBS UP to ur suggestion gal !
will be buying an empty plot here on IF for my Lounge LOLLOL
n u'll be inaugrating it soon along with other Chief guests EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nd haan yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai ... lounge construct karne me toh aap humara saath dengi hi .. dost hote kis liye hai ???WinkWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index