Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Can Guddu Really Do That?

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well today when everyone got to know that Guddu is Runjhuns husband now, Lakhan MIshra was saying that we should punish Guddu, (take off his clothes and put him on a donkey, and give 100 rounds of Kannauj 😡) so that he wouldn't dare to do that to any other girl. Do you really think Guddu is that knind of a man who will go around tarnishing girls reputation in Kannauj???? he did that with Runjhun because of what and we all know that, i don't want to go back writing all that has happened.

What do you guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey jess
no gudu wont do  such thig with every gal ...he is just doin such thing with runjhun cuz he hates hre  ....
hopeeee things change soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ...
i dint think he would marry runjhun for revenge ....im sort of disappointed but its ok cuz he'll change .....buyes himmanshoo'acting was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum ....luv him
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Na, G would not do that to all the gals.  He himself has admitted that he doesn't even look at a girl or something like that in one of the episodes.  Harrassing girls is not him.  R is an exception bc she was the one who falsely accused him of molestation (planned by Vishnu&K).   
shanak.hot thumbnail
Just felt like kicking lakhan when he said that to guddu and tehzeeb I had a feeling that he might marry runjhun for revenge
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Just felt like kicking lakhan when he said that to guddu and tehzeeb I had a feeling that he might marry runjhun for revenge

But has he really married R for revenge???  I think the circumstances surrounding his situation prompted him to decide.  He says today that for his mother he would gamble his own life.  His mother, whom no doubt he loves, whose life is more important to him than anyone or anything.  Also, he is absolutely aware of Vishnu Pandey's desire to stop R's shaadi. The illtreatment of the mamamamis to R& he knows they tried to poison AMMA.  G is aware he is dealing with snakes here.  It is good to see Vishnu scared of G. 
 (He was hilarious when he says to R shaadi karne ka bahut shouq tha ne tune, well now you are Runjhun Shukla..😆) That to me was hilarious!!!  
He says in front of everyone he has married R for revenge, basically giving a reason for his decision.
Remember, at the moment in the story, we only know that G is a better person than the mamamamis, R?Amma are not aware of his other side yet.  I am not saying I want him to change, he, himself will change (already shown to the viewer, him going to meet his mother, that was a big deal for him.)
So what is the real reason behind him marrying R, well his helplessness.  Although, we might never know except it was Fate.  He was in a situation, he made a decision in that situation.  For better of worse, he has gambled his life away. 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guddu is nothing like the thugs of of olden days in India. He knows the value of girls' reputation in society par its Runjhun fault for having misforunte in her life because of her selfish family member from both side.
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

well today when everyone got to know that Guddu is Runjhuns husband now, Lakhan MIshra was saying that we should punish Guddu, (take off his clothes and put him on a donkey, and give 100 rounds of Kannauj 😡) so that he wouldn't dare to do that to any other girl. Do you really think Guddu is that knind of a man who will go around tarnishing girls reputation in Kannauj???? he did that with Runjhun because of what and we all know that, i don't want to go back writing all that has happened.

What do you guys think???

he is not that type of person ...even once he had said whole kannauj know guddu shukla has not seen any girl with bad intentions(kisi ladki ko nazar utha ke nahi dekha)
shanak.hot thumbnail
yeah i mean he married runjhun so that he could fulfill his promise of keeping Runjhun in Pandey Niwas and getting money for his mothers treatment