Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gayathri behaves like psycho

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ek to she has got such a darling DIL jo uske har nakhre ko sar par uthati hai and this dumbass hates her she is so insecure that she wants everyone to wah wah her all the time-she cant bear people praise aksh, what a lady.When someone is telling u ur future SIL is bad why dont u listen and investigate kya Rashmi ke liye woh duniya main aakhri ladka tha????
People shud leave this psycho alone and get on wid their lives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppl shud move on.. lekin they don;t do that.. especially akshara.. use to apni maa ke taane amrit vani lagti hai.. 🤢

kya kar sakte hai hum bhi..
Yes.. Yesterday she was behaving like a sycho only.. Kinda looks she was giving to rajashri akshara n last me naitik, i got scared of her... 😆 😆 I understand ki every mother would get tensed hearing bad things abt her would be son in law.. N her concern was right at some place.. But that does not give her right to blame rajashri ke usne ye sab jan buzkar kaha as she want to take revenge.. That was complete non sense.. 🤢 She knows maheshwaris for abt 2 years now still she has no faith on them.. Completely rediculous.. Waise bhi what else can we expect from dinos.??
Originally posted by: moonlight08

ppl shud move on.. lekin they don;t do that.. especially akshara.. use to apni maa ke taane amrit vani lagti hai.. 🤢

kya kar sakte hai hum bhi..

Yup.. Akshara will never sudharofy... She has to do maa jaap all the time.. But yesterday she spoke out for her mother.. That was gud.. Apne lie na sahi apni maa ke lie to usne jawab diya.. N aaj to gay3 munna ko sunaegi.. 😃 U noticed her expressions when munna said ye tilak rok dena chaie tha.. Her expressions was like munna ko wahi pe mar degi.. 😆
Originally posted by: pari1508

Yup.. Akshara will never sudharofy... She has to do maa jaap all the time.. But yesterday she spoke out for her mother.. That was gud.. Apne lie na sahi apni maa ke lie to usne jawab diya.. N aaj to gay3 munna ko sunaegi.. 😃 U noticed her expressions when munna said ye tilak rok dena chaie tha.. Her expressions was like munna ko wahi pe mar degi.. 😆

i agree..
aaj to m waiting for gayatri's dialogue.. i want ki vo munna ko bhi taunt kare.. tab maze aaenge.. munna ko apni ma ke asli roop ke baare mein pta chalega.. badiya hoga..