Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

DLMH - Written Update - 14 March 2011 (Page 3)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Hey Srushti...i must say that Suvi has picked the best person living, to get us the dlmh updateSmile welcome to the forum buddy! and I loved the way you did the WU...you spiced it up too wellThumbs Up 

hey Ankita...though I know you are being nice because the update had lots of jhol jhaalLOL...but still thanks for your appreciation...and am really glad to be so warmly welcomed on the forumBig smile
thanks yaaraBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

well srushti you did a great job...thanks Rajin...hope got your name rightEmbarrassed if not please correct meBig smile

yeah proofreading now days necessary quite a lot all of us do  spelling mistakes and typo errors but at some places you made the he she and she a he ... Ya those are my most legendary typos and hence the warning in the end....next time will put it on the top LOL

well liked your views about certain occasions but i also felt that you used at many places artificial ingredients .. and that many smiles ...aritificial ingredients as in???Confused what did I do??? give botox to the update ROFLROFLROFLand that many smiles as in...you want no smileysConfusedplz can you clarifyEmbarrassed

you did a good job .  but still SUVI is ahead . pick the speed .ohhh!!! pick up the speedConfusedSuvi I did not know was entering in race with youROFLROFLROFL...not fair ...you have got a big head startLOL

also i don't get it why people are asking how will chander join ...well people are wondering on how the story will progress....good topic for having discussion and wu is always a good thread to start the discussionLOL

THERE IS A GREAT POST MADE BY FORAM123 IN AARTI INTENTIONS (AFTER MY ANALYSIS)
oh so that is the secret...great!!! why dont you post the link so everyone will be properly guided over thereBig smile
so check that out all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.Kashyap-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

hey Ankita...though I know you are being nice because the update had lots of jhol jhaalLOL...but still thanks for your appreciation...and am really glad to be so warmly welcomed on the forumBig smile
thanks yaaraBig smile

Thoda jhol jhaal toh chalta haiSmile but its not that i was jus being nice...i really liked the way u framed it..specially loved ur 'Vishesh Tippanis'Wink And it was nice knowin youSmile btw, tum kya sirf monday ko hi update karogi...poore week ke liye karo na pls Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.Kashyap-Srushti--Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

thanks yaaraBig smile

Thoda jhol jhaal toh chalta haiSmile but its not that i was jus being nice...i really liked the way u framed it..specially loved ur 'Vishesh Tippanis'Wink And it was nice knowin youSmile btw, tum kya sirf monday ko hi update karogi...poore week ke liye karo na pls Big smile

oh..soo sweet AnkitaEmbarrassed and it was nice knowing you tooBig smile...pura week??? well I thought you had a fantastic team of updaters already lined up for the rest of the weekBig smile...but anytime you don't have any one, do tell me...I am hereBig smile

Ankita.Kashyap-Anks--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

oh..soo sweet AnkitaEmbarrassed and it was nice knowing you tooBig smile...pura week??? well I thought you had a fantastic team of updaters already lined up for the rest of the weekBig smile...but anytime you don't have any one, do tell me...I am hereBig smile

Thnx srushtiSmile that was very nice of youBig smile btw, I have no idea abt the 'fantastic team of updaters'LOL Suvi is the incharge for thatWink

Edited by ankita1605 - 15 March 2011 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.Kashyap

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Thnx srushtiSmile that was very nice of youBig smile btw, I have no idea abt the 'fantastic team of updaters'LOL
Suvi is the incharge for thatWink

ya Suvi has taken charge of everything and that is good...atleast till we do not have an official DT...or we do??? I dont know...but Suvi is doing a great jobBig smile

Ankita.Kashyap-Anks--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

ya Suvi has taken charge of everything and that is good...atleast till we do not have an official DT...or we do??? I dont know...but Suvi is doing a great jobBig smile

Yea..she's a sweetheartEmbarrassed 'Rounak' hai woh hamare forum kiEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.Kashyap-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index