Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Thanks yaara🤗for making me feel so welcome😃...ya me too thank Suvi because now I can meet you guys...😃....you made my day with your comment yaara...btw...May I know your name plz😳

i'm swetha... srushti dear......Embarrassed n ya.... i missed ur one liners in hindi dat u always write in bein of the wu of ltl........😭 plzz... use those lines here also na......😆 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sv003

i'm swetha... srushti dear......😳 n ya.... i missed ur one liners in hindi dat u always write in bein of the wu of ltl........😭 plzz... use those lines here also na......😆 

owww so sweet, swetha😳.. you missed my one liners....sorry but what happened was I forgot I was to start today...and wrote the whole thing in the morning and was getting late too....and also was new to this forum...did not know what members here would like...you know na ..my rambings tend to go and on and on....😆...but from now on...full on Hinglish wala mode...😆 thanks yaara😃

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks ozzy...may I know your name pls😳

Thanks Ruhi, hope we will meet often like this on the forum😃

ozzy88.... her name is sumita.......Embarrassed 

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

ozzy88.... her name is sumita.......😳 

Thanks Swetha...it is more comfortable for me to reply if I know the name....gives it a personal feeling na😳
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Srushti...i must say that Suvi has picked the best person living, to get us the dlmh update😊 welcome to the forum buddy! and I loved the way you did the WU...you spiced it up too well👍🏼 
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
well srushti you did a great job

yeah proofreading now days necessary quite a lot all of us do  spelling mistakes and typo errors but at some places you made the he she and she a he

well liked your views about certain occasions but i also felt that you used at many places artificial ingredients .. and that many smiles

you did a good job .  but still SUVI is ahead . pick the speed .

also i don't get it why people are asking how will chander join

THERE IS A GREAT POST MADE BY FORAM123 IN AARTI INTENTIONS (AFTER MY ANALYSIS)

so check that out all
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Hey Srushti...i must say that Suvi has picked the best person living, to get us the dlmh update😊 welcome to the forum buddy! and I loved the way you did the WU...you spiced it up too well👍🏼 

hey Ankita...though I know you are being nice because the update had lots of jhol jhaal😆...but still thanks for your appreciation...and am really glad to be so warmly welcomed on the forum😃
thanks yaara😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

well srushti you did a great job...thanks Rajin...hope got your name right😳 if not please correct me😃

yeah proofreading now days necessary quite a lot all of us do  spelling mistakes and typo errors but at some places you made the he she and she a he ... Ya those are my most legendary typos and hence the warning in the end....next time will put it on the top 😆

well liked your views about certain occasions but i also felt that you used at many places artificial ingredients .. and that many smiles ...aritificial ingredients as in???😕 what did I do??? give botox to the update 🤣🤣🤣and that many smiles as in...you want no smileys😕plz can you clarify😳

you did a good job .  but still SUVI is ahead . pick the speed .ohhh!!! pick up the speed😕Suvi I did not know was entering in race with you🤣🤣🤣...not fair ...you have got a big head start😆

also i don't get it why people are asking how will chander join ...well people are wondering on how the story will progress....good topic for having discussion and wu is always a good thread to start the discussion😆

THERE IS A GREAT POST MADE BY FORAM123 IN AARTI INTENTIONS (AFTER MY ANALYSIS)
oh so that is the secret...great!!! why dont you post the link so everyone will be properly guided over there😃
so check that out all

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey Ankita...though I know you are being nice because the update had lots of jhol jhaal😆...but still thanks for your appreciation...and am really glad to be so warmly welcomed on the forum😃
thanks yaara😃

Thoda jhol jhaal toh chalta hai😊 but its not that i was jus being nice...i really liked the way u framed it..specially loved ur 'Vishesh Tippanis'😉 And it was nice knowin you😊 btw, tum kya sirf monday ko hi update karogi...poore week ke liye karo na pls 😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Thoda jhol jhaal toh chalta hai😊 but its not that i was jus being nice...i really liked the way u framed it..specially loved ur 'Vishesh Tippanis'😉 And it was nice knowin you😊 btw, tum kya sirf monday ko hi update karogi...poore week ke liye karo na pls 😃

oh..soo sweet Ankita😳 and it was nice knowing you too😃...pura week??? well I thought you had a fantastic team of updaters already lined up for the rest of the week😃...but anytime you don't have any one, do tell me...I am here😃