Agankhi vs Hitmi - Page 2

Poll

Who has more chemistry? Agankhi or Hitmi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
berke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

AGANKHI or  AGANKHI ..........  I love AGANKHI very much than hitmi........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KarateTiger

yes it is quite funny😆

but i had stopped watching bandini once it became like all the other shows so i didnt see mohit raina in the show but i guess thats ok cause he is not my favorite in this show either i stopped watching the shw once dey split hitmi...dey wer the reason i watched it...n once they gt separated i quit bt i knw tht he was in the shw cos my mum continued 2 watch bandini😆 so used 2 pick up wts happening cos of my mum😆

thanks for voting😊 its k

KarateTiger thumbnail
you know what the sad thing is...
mrunal jain is in a new show and hes the lead so i was expecting him to come into GKD somehow but thats probably not going to happen since he is going to be busy with his lead role

i dont want agankhi😭😭 (yes i know theres a lot of fans and all of u see the chemistry in them but i just cant. i've tried to like them as a couple but just cant. sorry agankhian fans😕)
i want hitmi or pavom (but this is very unlikely since bandini is over and shivom ... well he already gave up on pakhi😭😭😭)
halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

you know what the sad thing is...
mrunal jain is in a new show and hes the lead so i was expecting him to come into GKD somehow but thats probably not going to happen since he is going to be busy with his lead role

i dont want agankhi😭😭 (yes i know theres a lot of fans and all of u see the chemistry in them but i just cant. i've tried to like them as a couple but just cant. sorry agankhian fans😕)
i want hitmi or pavom (but this is very unlikely since bandini is over and shivom ... well he already gave up on pakhi😭😭😭)

hey dont cry yaar....evn i liked pavom evn for some time i coudnt accept agankhi as a pair but then their acting made me cry .....😳..i think evn if u look at tem like they are husband nd wife nw u will surely accept them
sandhyanand17 thumbnail
 of course  agankh... they are perfect...
efsun thumbnail
agankhi all th best.....
KarateTiger thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: halley

hey dont cry yaar....evn i liked pavom evn for some time i coudnt accept agankhi as a pair but then their acting made me cry .....😳..i think evn if u look at tem like they are husband nd wife nw u will surely accept them

i love ur support thanks😃
but since i've seen hitmi i cant accept agankhi and pavom were first and they just looked cuter (they still do to me) so i've tried to like agankhi but cant 
anyhow thanks for the suggestion and once again thank you for understanding
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope hitmi comes again together
KarateTiger thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrinda2010

i hope hitmi comes again together

same but who knows when they will
eena's doing this show and if the news are right, mrunal jain is going to be doing a new show as well.😭😭
and i wish more people voted for hitmi but because this is not the bandini forum and some people dont know them, the votes are low

oh well

but yes i do wish they were together and shown married and happy atleast once
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

same but who knows when they will
eena's doing this show and if the news are right, mrunal jain is going to be doing a new show as well.😭😭
and i wish more people voted for hitmi but because this is not the bandini forum and some people dont know them, the votes are low

oh well

but yes i do wish they were together and shown married and happy atleast once

ya u r right😭