24 [72.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
hitmi al the way!
its funi hw she was paired with hiten in bandini n is paired with the actor tht played his son in this shw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

KarateTiger Groupbie
KarateTiger
KarateTiger

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hitmi al the way!
its funi hw she was paired with hiten in bandini n is paired with the actor tht played his son in this shw

yes it is quite funnyLOL
but i had stopped watching bandini once it became like all the other shows so i didnt see mohit raina in the show but i guess thats ok cause he is not my favorite in this show either

thanks for votingSmile
berke Senior Member
berke
berke

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

AGANKHI or  AGANKHI ..........  I love AGANKHI very much than hitmi........

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KarateTiger

yes it is quite funnyLOL
but i had stopped watching bandini once it became like all the other shows so i didnt see mohit raina in the show but i guess thats ok cause he is not my favorite in this show either i stopped watching the shw once dey split hitmi...dey wer the reason i watched it...n once they gt separated i quit bt i knw tht he was in the shw cos my mum continued 2 watch bandiniLOL so used 2 pick up wts happening cos of my mumLOL

thanks for votingSmile its k
KarateTiger Groupbie
KarateTiger
KarateTiger

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

yes it is quite funnyLOL
but i had stopped watching bandini once it became like all the other shows so i didnt see mohit raina in the show but i guess thats ok cause he is not my favorite in this show either i stopped watching the shw once dey split hitmi...dey wer the reason i watched it...n once they gt separated i quit bt i knw tht he was in the shw cos my mum continued 2 watch bandiniLOL so used 2 pick up wts happening cos of my mumLOL

you know what the sad thing is...
mrunal jain is in a new show and hes the lead so i was expecting him to come into GKD somehow but thats probably not going to happen since he is going to be busy with his lead role

i dont want agankhiCryCry (yes i know theres a lot of fans and all of u see the chemistry in them but i just cant. i've tried to like them as a couple but just cant. sorry agankhian fansConfused)
i want hitmi or pavom (but this is very unlikely since bandini is over and shivom ... well he already gave up on pakhiCryCryCry)
halley IF-Dazzler
halley
halley

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

yes it is quite funnyLOL

you know what the sad thing is...
mrunal jain is in a new show and hes the lead so i was expecting him to come into GKD somehow but thats probably not going to happen since he is going to be busy with his lead role

i dont want agankhiCryCry (yes i know theres a lot of fans and all of u see the chemistry in them but i just cant. i've tried to like them as a couple but just cant. sorry agankhian fansConfused)
i want hitmi or pavom (but this is very unlikely since bandini is over and shivom ... well he already gave up on pakhiCryCryCry)
hey dont cry yaar....evn i liked pavom evn for some time i coudnt accept agankhi as a pair but then their acting made me cry .....Embarrassed..i think evn if u look at tem like they are husband nd wife nw u will surely accept them
sandhyanand17 Groupbie
sandhyanand17
sandhyanand17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
 of course  agankh... they are perfect...
efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
agankhi all th best.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ganga Kii Dheej Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index