Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

veer becoming a pappu for tappu (Page 5)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

@ Anmol... Excellent post ... I applaud the line, 'Pappu can't think saala'...ROFLClap Clap..

Another point.. Why is everyone behaving as though Tapasya's pregnancy is the last one on this earth and the human race would become extinct after that?... She is only 5 months pregnant and not terminally ill that she should not go out and buy something for herself... Women even in their ninth month of pregnancy go out for their jobs and toil... Here Taps has not been advised any bed rest due to some complications and generally pregnant women are advised to be active and she is after all going in chauffeur- driven AC car.. Can't this Pappu leave her to buy whatever she wants according to her taste? Why should he butt in and impose his taste on her?.. Even for pooja he only went and selected sarees for the two women.. Can't the women in Bundela family even select sarees for themselves according to their liking? I cannot understand this idiotic interfering and over concern towards Taps.. No modern woman can tolerate this male chauvinism...

My dear, Veer would naturally justify this by saying that Jogi has requested him and he must uphold Jogi's request out or respect..................each action has a justification attached ............this is where the CV's have been very clever or sometimes as we have seen very stupid.Ouch

As for the pregnancy ...............my head is whirling.........3 months, 5 months, 6 months .............at the end of it she will probably be pregnant for 100 years if the CV's cannot get their timelines right.

I have totally lost interest and I do not care if Veer goes and settles with Tapasya because they have killed the gentle romance they had shown between Veecha long back.. I am also fed up of this marathon pregnancy track and am waiting only for the show to end...

I agree let them all settle down with whoever they want to and end this farcical show............gentle..........Ha Ha!!!!       now that is a word that is not in the CV's dictionary.............

I must say that Jogi-Divya or even Umed-Gunwanthi romance feels more hot  than Veecha (non)romance... They are behaving as though they are a bored couple after 60 years of marriage who can barely tolerate each other...Ouch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

I must say that Jogi-Divya or even Umed-Gunwanthi romance feels more hot  than Veecha (non)romance... They are behaving as though they are a bored couple after 60 years of marriage who can barely tolerate each other...Ouch 

Are they a couple????ConfusedConfused.............I was having serious doubts about that..........considering they are never together.

rgattuhermione8tiny15

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

the only saving grace was him handing it to Chanda rather than going to Tappu and saying :

'yeh lo Tapasya, maine tumhaari Ichcha poori ki hai ...aur kuch chahiye tho zaroor bataana, petticoat etc tho hai na...blouse ke liye tum baahar mat jaana...mai tailor ko ghar par hi bulvaa doonga

aur kisi cheez ki bhi zaroorat ho tho bas Ichcha ya Chanda se phone karvalena...tum apne naazuk ungliyon ko taqleef mat dena...varna tumhaare Papa ko bahut kharaab lagega ...main unki bahut izzat karta hoon...'Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Remember he still has to prove he is a man WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
The CVs are going as per the article S and S will create rift between Veecha and Veer will take care of Taps. That's what they r showing. Sand S made the rat fall, Taps scared, Jogi requests Veer to take care of Taps and Veer is doing that.
A huge communication gap between Veecha(this is so ridiculous), Veecha scenes have completely dried up, they dont even talk to each otherConfused, Veer going out of the way to make Tapu comfortable. These stupid things r shown just to create silly misunderstanding between Veecha.
Even I hope Iccha will give back to Tapu or it is a dream of Iccha  fearing Tapu is snatching away Veer from her.

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

what do u mean shyamROFLi wonder if thats the reason he went for saree shopping, he knows a lot abt sareesROFL
ROFL

cjs369ankit111tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by shyams

what do u mean shyamROFLi wonder if thats the reason he went for saree shopping, he knows a lot abt sareesROFL
ROFL

Oho.. now is he going to wear the saree and dance and sing 'jis ke biwi ____' during Taps- Rathod wedding?ROFLROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 15 March 2011 at 6:22am

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by akruz

And can somone pls pull that Nani's big fat ugly nose and kick her out of the houseAngry

wish i could do it, its more yuck than her antics

I will give you a helping hand ... the more the merrierLOLLOL

tiny15

Go to top