Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

veer becoming a pappu for tappu (Page 3)

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
if veer is dg all these things for taps infront of ichaa

then what she can tell in return to taps

i lost all hopes on her

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Aisa hamesha hota hai veer papu ban jata hai tappu ke age.
Par shayad aisa iss liye ho raha hai kyueki tapasya ki pol khulne wali hai...........
Veer ko isse khushi hoti hai ya dukh......ye dekhna hai
But I tell you one thing that after the exposure damini is the most happiest aurat in whole universe.
Wo aisa feel karegi ki jindagi ki sabse badi uplabdhi hasil kar li hai usne......
kasam se jitna dimaag damini ko dekh kharaab hota hai utna ichcha ko dekh nahi hota uss samay to mann karta hai apna sar phoodh lo.
Ye hichcha ki maa se gahtya aur wrost charactor ho he nahi sakta.............

Edited by varun.tap - 14 March 2011 at 11:27pm
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

@ Anmol... Excellent post ... I applaud the line, 'Pappu can't think saala'...ROFLClap Clap..

Another point.. Why is everyone behaving as though Tapasya's pregnancy is the last one on this earth and the human race would become extinct after that?... She is only 5 months pregnant and not terminally ill that she should not go out and buy something for herself... Women even in their ninth month of pregnancy go out for their jobs and toil... Here Taps has not been advised any bed rest due to some complications and generally pregnant women are advised to be active and she is after all going in chauffeur- driven AC car.. Can't this Pappu leave her to buy whatever she wants according to her taste? Why should he butt in and impose his taste on her?.. Even for pooja he only went and selected sarees for the two women.. Can't the women in Bundela family even select sarees for themselves according to their liking? I cannot understand this idiotic interfering and over concern towards Taps.. No modern woman can tolerate this male chauvinism...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12akruzintruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some people were fretting for this wh**e...Angry...that something like rape shouldnt happen to any woman no matter how much negative she is...but here i say that rape is one of the least punishments for a character like Tapasya...i felt like hitting her when she was uttering about how Veer is getting attracted towards her...that too to Ichcha, because of whom she is getting chance to stay with Veer...hadh hai yaar...agar Ichcha iss bar use jawaab nahin diya to woh mere liye humesha ke liye haar chuki hogi...

And even now Tapasya has no shame in acclaiming the kid as Veer's even when she knows the truth.....i dont consider Tapasya as a woman...and hence whatever done to her is justified 100%Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojintruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I have completely lost interest now and i just want Ichcha to find a life for herself and leave Veer, the LOOOOSER!!!!!
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm, well wait i bet they will show ex-poser by veer and everyone will go gaga over him , it will happen , pretty obvious and coming to icha , well sorry she can never be strong as she is never constant in thinking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by cjs369

red @ if I want to make an excuse for Veer ... I wud say maybe he is trying to teach Ichcha a lesson for that bhashan she gave him regard his not loving his baby enough.... and that being the reason for her not being able to concieve... maybe he got fed up with her, Taps jaap and is trying to do what she said so that Ichcha realises that what she said was wrong and herself tells him to stop being too lovey dovey with taps...

Do you think so???ConfusedConfused Well it is another way of looking at it.Smile...............but I don't think Veer has changed that much to teach Ichcha a lesson............nor do I think he is fed up with her...........I just think it is a fault in the storyline to try and show either what a good father he would make or his behavior at hearing that he is to be a father...............unfortunately the proof of that is being tried out with Tapasya.

Emotions are very subjective and cannot be generalised.......who knows what the thinking is in the CV's minds.

aditi... as I mentioned ..this wud be my reason only if I had to make an excuse for Veer...
I am not sure... but why this sudden change in him Confused ... he was not ready to sit in the puja at all ... and now suddenly he is all for taps... and no interaction at all with ichcha ...even though he is aware that Ichcha was humiliated badly by dadaji... he has not even tried to assess what Ichcha is going thru... so this doubt came in my mind ...whether he had a purpose behind his current  behaviour...

I feel we should all stop making excuses, or criticize favorite characters, support favorite characters......................because every change, every dialogue, every action has no continuity or logic..............and just comment on what we are shown............Negativity is holding a prime place in this serial so we can only hope that Positivity will eventually rear its head and overtake all the negatives we have been subjected to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ Anmol... Excellent post ... I applaud the line, 'Pappu can't think saala'...ROFLClap Clap..

Another point.. Why is everyone behaving as though Tapasya's pregnancy is the last one on this earth and the human race would become extinct after that?... She is only 5 months pregnant and not terminally ill that she should not go out and buy something for herself... Women even in their ninth month of pregnancy go out for their jobs and toil... Here Taps has not been advised any bed rest due to some complications and generally pregnant women are advised to be active and she is after all going in chauffeur- driven AC car.. Can't this Pappu leave her to buy whatever she wants according to her taste? Why should he butt in and impose his taste on her?.. Even for pooja he only went and selected sarees for the two women.. Can't the women in Bundela family even select sarees for themselves according to their liking? I cannot understand this idiotic interfering and over concern towards Taps.. No modern woman can tolerate this male chauvinism...

My dear, Veer would naturally justify this by saying that Jogi has requested him and he must uphold Jogi's request out or respect..................each action has a justification attached ............this is where the CV's have been very clever or sometimes as we have seen very stupid.Ouch

As for the pregnancy ...............my head is whirling.........3 months, 5 months, 6 months .............at the end of it she will probably be pregnant for 100 years if the CV's cannot get their timelines right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

Go to top