Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

veer becoming a pappu for tappu (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

Wackoveer , one of my fav character , what is happening to him
why did he not suspect tappu when she was out, and the idiot believes tappu explanation for cotton sareesD'ohAngry
utterly disappointed yaar, tappu has now manged to make pappu out of veer.
now veer is becoming a naukar of tappu
and ehat was the need to purchase sarees for thatPigtappu
jaane de na usko tere kyaa padi hain
pappu can't think saala, idiot he is ,
what is his stupid plan , by showing care toward tapori, iccha ko koi kuch nahin kahega
ab dekho tapni iccha pe baras rahe hainAngry
he could have taken iccha into confidence and said i am doing this nbaatak and they both would have been happySmile

btw, i am hopeful iccha will give it to taps this time, let tappu bhashan be over
yesterday there were some important indications, she herself realised that bringing in tapni was a mistake and that in this war she has to fight alone, ammo can only support her
so fingers crossedSmile

I don't like what has happened to Veer anymore than you...........but I think the CV's (in their weird way) are trying to show the difference between the Veer before and the Veer after the pregnancy track.................plus of course Jogi's ridiculous request which Veer need not have complied with.

Normally Veer would have been the one to suspect Tapasya first but now ..................Angry Foolish chap.

This time I will not hope anything for Ichcha she has been a total disappointment..............a few fabulous lines to Nani and then she is crying (and a very bad job at that) like a 2 year old girl in a little girl voice..............dreadful direction and not good as far as acting went for that particular scene.
Ammo will get a sore throat ........constantly giving advice to Ichcha which she agrees with but never puts to use...............so dear boy, I would strongly suggest keep everything crossed and hope for the best.Smile

does pregnancy change a man like this, Shocked
and i was so happy seeing veer , i thought he will suspect tapasya and will play a game with her
and then i was so shocked Shocked
and pls be hopeful regarding my iccha , i believe they r ruining veer's character to show some spark in iccha
sabr ka phal meetha hota hainSmile

Ooof !!!!!you and your Ichcha .............you are incorrigible...............okay,  I will be hopeful being a positive person ........though not positive at all about this serial..............No.......... pregnancy does not change a man's basic nature under normal circumstances..........but many fathers do get more caring, thoughtful, excited..................so what is being shown is not totally unnatural...............for the viewers it is because it is Tapasya and he is married to Ichcha.............that  is the problem..............but without all this drama how will UT get the required TRP's????Huh??WinkWinkOuch

Edited by groucho - 14 March 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12cjs369tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

and i was so happy seeing veer , i thought he will suspect tapasya and will play a game with her
and pls be hopeful regarding my iccha , i believe they r ruining veer's character to show some spark in iccha

bold @ I know pregnancy brings a lot of changes in a woman due to the hormones ... but in a male ConfusedLOL
and atleast not the way Veer has taken a complete roundabout turn...

red @ if I want to make an excuse for Veer ... I wud say maybe he is trying to teach Ichcha a lesson for that bhashan she gave him regard his not loving his baby enough.... and that being the reason for her not being able to concieve... maybe he got fed up with her, Taps jaap and is trying to do what she said so that Ichcha realises that what she said was wrong and herself tells him to stop being too lovey dovey with taps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

why did he not suspect tappu when she was out, and the idiot believes tappu explanation for cotton sareesD'ohAngry
what is his stupid plan , by showing care toward tapori, iccha ko koi kuch nahin kahega
he could have taken iccha into confidence and said i am doing this nbaatak and they both would have been happySmile

btw, i am hopeful iccha will give it to taps this time, let tappu bhashan be over
yesterday there were some important indications, she herself realised that bringing in tapni was a mistake and that in this war she has to fight alone, ammo can only support her
so fingers crossedSmile

@ bold seriously i hope to see sum resoluteness and sum self command  . So that she can smash hard on tap's face for her bakwass .

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

bold @ I know pregnancy brings a lot of changes in a woman due to the hormones ... but in a male ConfusedLOL
and atleast not the way Veer has taken a complete roundabout turn...

red @ if I want to make an excuse for Veer ... I wud say maybe he is trying to teach Ichcha a lesson for that bhashan she gave him regard his not loving his baby enough.... and that being the reason for her not being able to concieve... maybe he got fed up with her, Taps jaap and is trying to do what she said so that Ichcha realises that what she said was wrong and herself tells him to stop being too lovey dovey with taps...

Do you think so???ConfusedConfused Well it is another way of looking at it.Smile...............but I don't think Veer has changed that much to teach Ichcha a lesson............nor do I think he is fed up with her...........I just think it is a fault in the storyline to try and show either what a good father he would make or his behavior at hearing that he is to be a father...............unfortunately the proof of that is being tried out with Tapasya.

Emotions are very subjective and cannot be generalised.......who knows what the thinking is in the CV's minds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfancjs369tiny15

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
The only logic I can find in Veer's ckt palti is that when Taps is exposed in front of Bundelas CVs want Veer should get the shocker of his life and he should be the one who gets hurt and angry and betrayed the MOST. If he gets attached to Taps and the baby now the intensity of the shock and hurt will be much higher. The more higher you climb, it will hurt more when you fall down. Kuch aisa hi logic.

Or the real thing is affecting reelAngry

Or ( the chances are one in a million ) Veer is doing all this drama to get the truth out joining hands with Rathod. Bec I still dont get how the blackmailer could have know which song Taps was singing that day during the game. Satya may also be involved.

If neither of this, then for me Veer is dead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by cjs369

Do you think so???ConfusedConfused Well it is another way of looking at it.Smile...............but I don't think Veer has changed that much to teach Ichcha a lesson............nor do I think he is fed up with her...........I just think it is a fault in the storyline to try and show either what a good father he would make or his behavior at hearing that he is to be a father...............unfortunately the proof of that is being tried out with Tapasya.

Emotions are very subjective and cannot be generalised.......who knows what the thinking is in the CV's minds.

aditi... as I mentioned ..this wud be my reason only if I had to make an excuse for Veer...
I am not sure... but why this sudden change in him Confused ... he was not ready to sit in the puja at all ... and now suddenly he is all for taps... and no interaction at all with ichcha ...even though he is aware that Ichcha was humiliated badly by dadaji... he has not even tried to assess what Ichcha is going thru... so this doubt came in my mind ...whether he had a purpose behind his current  behaviour...

tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

i have no justifications for veer;s behaviour

he is feeding taps ,sending smileys and messages

and now these cotton sarees

but he realy dont have a 5 minutes times to talk to ichaa

even after knowing very well that she got humilated like anything

during the puja

it will be better for ichaa if she move out of that zoo

he should know the value of her in his life

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

so fingers crossedSmile

Today will be deciding things for Ichchha, if she give back to Devil, thn it will be a turn in her life and serial too. But if she will again back in her crying mode thn just waste of all indication of showing her strong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79tiny15

Go to top