Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani_thk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

veer , one of my fav character , what is happening to him
why did he not suspect tappu when she was out, and the idiot believes tappu explanation for cotton sarees😡
utterly disappointed yaar, tappu has now manged to make pappu out of veer.
now veer is becoming a naukar of tappu
and ehat was the need to purchase sarees for that🐷tappu
jaane de na usko tere kyaa padi hain
pappu can't think saala, idiot he is ,
what is his stupid plan , by showing care toward tapori, iccha ko koi kuch nahin kahega
ab dekho tapni iccha pe baras rahe hain😡
he could have taken iccha into confidence and said i am doing this nbaatak and they both would have been happy😊

btw, i am hopeful iccha will give it to taps this time, let tappu bhashan be over
yesterday there were some important indications, she herself realised that bringing in tapni was a mistake and that in this war she has to fight alone, ammo can only support her
so fingers crossed😊

@ bold seriously i hope to see sum resoluteness and sum self command  . So that she can smash hard on tap's face for her bakwass .
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

bold @ I know pregnancy brings a lot of changes in a woman due to the hormones ... but in a male 😕😆
and atleast not the way Veer has taken a complete roundabout turn...

red @ if I want to make an excuse for Veer ... I wud say maybe he is trying to teach Ichcha a lesson for that bhashan she gave him regard his not loving his baby enough.... and that being the reason for her not being able to concieve... maybe he got fed up with her, Taps jaap and is trying to do what she said so that Ichcha realises that what she said was wrong and herself tells him to stop being too lovey dovey with taps...

Do you think so???😕😕 Well it is another way of looking at it.😊...............but I don't think Veer has changed that much to teach Ichcha a lesson............nor do I think he is fed up with her...........I just think it is a fault in the storyline to try and show either what a good father he would make or his behavior at hearing that he is to be a father...............unfortunately the proof of that is being tried out with Tapasya.

Emotions are very subjective and cannot be generalised.......who knows what the thinking is in the CV's minds.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only logic I can find in Veer's ckt palti is that when Taps is exposed in front of Bundelas CVs want Veer should get the shocker of his life and he should be the one who gets hurt and angry and betrayed the MOST. If he gets attached to Taps and the baby now the intensity of the shock and hurt will be much higher. The more higher you climb, it will hurt more when you fall down. Kuch aisa hi logic.

Or the real thing is affecting reel😡

Or ( the chances are one in a million ) Veer is doing all this drama to get the truth out joining hands with Rathod. Bec I still dont get how the blackmailer could have know which song Taps was singing that day during the game. Satya may also be involved.

If neither of this, then for me Veer is dead.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Do you think so???😕😕 Well it is another way of looking at it.😊...............but I don't think Veer has changed that much to teach Ichcha a lesson............nor do I think he is fed up with her...........I just think it is a fault in the storyline to try and show either what a good father he would make or his behavior at hearing that he is to be a father...............unfortunately the proof of that is being tried out with Tapasya.

Emotions are very subjective and cannot be generalised.......who knows what the thinking is in the CV's minds.

aditi... as I mentioned ..this wud be my reason only if I had to make an excuse for Veer...
I am not sure... but why this sudden change in him 😕 ... he was not ready to sit in the puja at all ... and now suddenly he is all for taps... and no interaction at all with ichcha ...even though he is aware that Ichcha was humiliated badly by dadaji... he has not even tried to assess what Ichcha is going thru... so this doubt came in my mind ...whether he had a purpose behind his current  behaviour...
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i have no justifications for veer;s behaviour

he is feeding taps ,sending smileys and messages

and now these cotton sarees

but he realy dont have a 5 minutes times to talk to ichaa

even after knowing very well that she got humilated like anything

during the puja

it will be better for ichaa if she move out of that zoo

he should know the value of her in his life

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

veer , one of my fav character , what is happening to him
why did he not suspect tappu when she was out, and the idiot believes tappu explanation for cotton sarees😡
utterly disappointed yaar, tappu has now manged to make pappu out of veer.
now veer is becoming a naukar of tappu
and ehat was the need to purchase sarees for that🐷tappu
jaane de na usko tere kyaa padi hain
pappu can't think saala, idiot he is ,
what is his stupid plan , by showing care toward tapori, iccha ko koi kuch nahin kahega
ab dekho tapni iccha pe baras rahe hain😡
he could have taken iccha into confidence and said i am doing this nbaatak and they both would have been happy😊

btw, i am hopeful iccha will give it to taps this time, let tappu bhashan be over
yesterday there were some important indications, she herself realised that bringing in tapni was a mistake and that in this war she has to fight alone, ammo can only support her
so fingers crossed😊

Today will be deciding things for Ichchha, if she give back to Devil, thn it will be a turn in her life and serial too. But if she will again back in her crying mode thn just waste of all indication of showing her strong.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if veer is dg all these things for taps infront of ichaa

then what she can tell in return to taps

i lost all hopes on her
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aisa hamesha hota hai veer papu ban jata hai tappu ke age.
Par shayad aisa iss liye ho raha hai kyueki tapasya ki pol khulne wali hai...........
Veer ko isse khushi hoti hai ya dukh......ye dekhna hai
But I tell you one thing that after the exposure damini is the most happiest aurat in whole universe.
Wo aisa feel karegi ki jindagi ki sabse badi uplabdhi hasil kar li hai usne......
kasam se jitna dimaag damini ko dekh kharaab hota hai utna ichcha ko dekh nahi hota uss samay to mann karta hai apna sar phoodh lo.
Ye hichcha ki maa se gahtya aur wrost charactor ho he nahi sakta.............
Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Anmol... Excellent post ... I applaud the line, 'Pappu can't think saala'...🤣👏 👏..

Another point.. Why is everyone behaving as though Tapasya's pregnancy is the last one on this earth and the human race would become extinct after that?... She is only 5 months pregnant and not terminally ill that she should not go out and buy something for herself... Women even in their ninth month of pregnancy go out for their jobs and toil... Here Taps has not been advised any bed rest due to some complications and generally pregnant women are advised to be active and she is after all going in chauffeur- driven AC car.. Can't this Pappu leave her to buy whatever she wants according to her taste? Why should he butt in and impose his taste on her?.. Even for pooja he only went and selected sarees for the two women.. Can't the women in Bundela family even select sarees for themselves according to their liking? I cannot understand this idiotic interfering and over concern towards Taps.. No modern woman can tolerate this male chauvinism...
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some people were fretting for this wh**e...😡...that something like rape shouldnt happen to any woman no matter how much negative she is...but here i say that rape is one of the least punishments for a character like Tapasya...i felt like hitting her when she was uttering about how Veer is getting attracted towards her...that too to Ichcha, because of whom she is getting chance to stay with Veer...hadh hai yaar...agar Ichcha iss bar use jawaab nahin diya to woh mere liye humesha ke liye haar chuki hogi...

And even now Tapasya has no shame in acclaiming the kid as Veer's even when she knows the truth.....i dont consider Tapasya as a woman...and hence whatever done to her is justified 100%😡