Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Cricket?!? Really!?! are you kidding me!?! (Page 3)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@mom
ROFL.. I read Eden once when it was first on FF page, then lost track.. And i didn interact on the thread, so no i dont know Frau devi.. Its a very south indian name, thats why i opened that thread..
Wink

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

ROFL.. I still dont understand why you are a silent member! <sigh> And honestly i would have prefered if they had organized a reality show 'RAJKOT IDOL'...   
PS: are u spying on us?
PPS: How to get bak ur husband from his "mistress", the sportz? Try to be a seductress, dance to shakira's "hips dont lie" in front of him, whenever he watch games.. Gud luck, khaki.. For more tips contact Prince Jake

Really, Jake, that is your advice!  Be Shakira to your old Kaki?  My poor husband would have a heart attach!  

Prince Jake is still his Kaki's BRAT!  You're so right  Rajkot Idiot would be a better reality show for SNS.

PS:  I don't spy...I don't need to spy!  I hunt for interesting topics and still read some of the FFs.  I am a silent reader because I don't watch every show and never an entire show.  And finally because I am tired of complaining.  It was one thing to complain to the old crowd but new members same issues!  Not as much fun anymore.. 
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Totally agree with you! the kitchen drama is what is good in SNS but why this stupid cricket. They are simply mocking at us! But then Shelly, Aham looked sooooooooo good bowling and batting and fielding. For that and only for that I am ok with cricket. Never did the show so much of Aham in other episodes.

Bee that was the highlight of the show.  Something about Nazim and natural sunlight is a great combination and that was why I probably watched almost the entire epi.  But I was totally lost with the cricket lingo and rules.  Moving the kitchen drama to the field just didn't work.

Edited by lovtv - 15 March 2011 at 4:48am
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Hey , when I was in highschool - all my girlfriend went to friday night football .  We did not go to see the games but the boys.  I live in northern california   and the weather is not to cold or to hot durning  American football  .  Had the best time and when I went home I did not even know who won the game.  It is not the game , it is the boys.

hahaha!  Remember those days for me too.  It was ice hockey in the winter for us and baseball in the summer in Canada. 

My best friend's boy friend played on the hockey team and base ball team and I had to go keep her company for the key games.  To this day I don't know the rules of the games because we just gossiped the entire time while watching the boys!
Fun times!

Edited by lovtv - 15 March 2011 at 4:46am
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

<sneaks out from the woodwork>

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL gasp ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLgaspROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

<sneaks back into the woodwork>

good to see you come out of the woodworks!  Smile
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Hey , when I was in highschool - all my girlfriend went to friday night football .  We did not go to see the games but the boys.  I live in northern california   and the weather is not to cold or to hot durning  American football  .  Had the best time and when I went home I did not even know who won the game.  It is not the game , it is the boys.

I also went to school in California (southern) have to agree with you only went to watch the boys. Even now I will only watch a baseball game with my hubby to check out the good looking men. After all I am married not blind. SNS have me coming back over and over to check out Ahem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@khaki
you should really try it.. And you are hardly old! I knw someone who does that and the result is freaky awesome.. If you find hips dont lie a bit too much, try any other song..

Sky23

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Shelly, not sure if you are serious or not, but i love this cricket track, so many funny things happened yesterday and the day before...

Dhawal taking out his own wicket

Kinjal running to the crease to hand the ball instead of throwing it to Aham

Rashi fainting

Chirag and Parag both not making any runs as being caught on the first ball

Jigar being run out

But in my view it was not a boring episode, as we had a GoHam scene, when those Savita behn's Son and Daughter-in-law wasn't listening to Gopi's pleading to stop the firework explosions, Aham came and sweetly said you can't listen to a plea of a girl requesting you to stop, then he looks up and tells her Gopi go to the house, and he actually turns his head to watch her leave the area to return home before he picks up the fireworks and goes to the table to confiscate the whole lot, Kavita called him a Dacoit (reminding me of hindi movies in in the 80's...LOL...he is one too, i think nickname of dacoit suits him).  

I liked it when Urmila threatened to climb over the sofa to get to Savita Behn and started shouting, she had to held back by Gopi and Dhawal, i thought it was sweet that Dhawal asked where Gopi was when he arrived and she wasn't around. He probably thought these Modi's have thrown my sister out on the street.Smile, you can't trust them they run hot and cold so quickly.

All in all, this outing to play Cricket for family honor was good, it's a break from Kitchen politics and the MM. Aham in cricket is so worth watching, i spent the whole time laughing, Kinjal was really funny with that ball incident, Dhawal's boasting was all rubbish too...lol and Aham's short fuse with Kinjal and Gopi, just typical of his on screen character, cannot wait for today.

Sky23

Go to top