Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Cricket?!? Really!?! are you kidding me!?!

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I thought my husband was playing a cruel early April Fool's joke on me.  I thought he had changed my bookmark with his Cricket Wold Cup link. Yikes!  

No offense to sporty girls and boys who can follow a game.  But what do people like me know any think about sports?  Let alone CRICKET.

I watch soaps people!  I watch SNS!  A saas bahu show!  I watch for the cat and mouse games and triangles of Rashi/Gopi/Urmi!  Or Nani/Hetal/Koki or Kinjal/Urmi/Koki.  What do I know anything about any sport?  I hate sports!  I am what they call a hockey! cricket! football!  soccer!  widow...who loses her husband to any or all sports.  Therefore I hate all sports!  (sorry all sport lovers on the forum) 

In retaliation (passive/aggressive)  I watch soaps!  I watch them because I love loud music, deplorable story lines, horrible editing, brain dead CVs, terrible acting, clownish makeup and hot men who are only there as eye candy.   *loses focus and train of thought*

Sports and soaps have no relationship with each other!  Come on wake up CVs!  Go back to what you do best!  You know!  Nothing!  Leave the sports to the professionals!  Give us back our SNS! And non GoHam!

Okay Rant over...I am back to being a silent reader!  Wake me up when cricket season is over!

Edited by lovtv - 14 March 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12br2499hamzanuhaevadrusha4003ll-Shilpa-llsuk19

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
And here I thought mine was the only husband who is crazy about his sports.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShellJAsuk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL.. I still dont understand why you are a silent member! <sigh> And honestly i would have prefered if they had organized a reality show 'RAJKOT IDOL'...   
PS: are u spying on us?
PPS: How to get bak ur husband from his "mistress", the sportz? Try to be a seductress, dance to shakira's "hips dont lie" in front of him, whenever he watch games.. Gud luck, khaki.. For more tips contact Prince Jake

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12br2499ShellJA

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you! the kitchen drama is what is good in SNS but why this stupid cricket. They are simply mocking at us! But then Shelly, Aham looked sooooooooo good bowling and batting and fielding. For that and only for that I am ok with cricket. Never did the show so much of Aham in other episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903ShellJAANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Hey , when I was in highschool - all my girlfriend went to friday night football .  We did not go to see the games but the boys.  I live in northern california   and the weather is not to cold or to hot durning  American football  .  Had the best time and when I went home I did not even know who won the game.  It is not the game , it is the boys.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
<sneaks out from the woodwork>

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL gasp ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLgaspROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

<sneaks back into the woodwork>

Edited by saomom - 14 March 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturibr2499rusha4003ShellJA

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL gasp ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLgaspROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Thornton -looks like Margaret and Marlborough are keeping you quite busy!
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by saomom

Mr. Thornton -looks like Margaret and Marlborough are keeping you quite busy!

You're too funny....  SNS has no draw for me these days, but love it when Shelly rants, so I had to comment.

ps -what's Marlborough?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499rusha4003

Go to top