Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Please dont take my comment too seriously, I apologize in advance for all the people this might offend, etc etc.

But...something random I noticed.
Breaking up wiht Shahid is pretty lucky!
Kareena's career took off after she broke up with him. Then Vidya after Kismat Konnection (when she was supposedly seeing him, and then broke up with him), damn her career took off as well, lol.

Maybe this is what Priyanka needs, lol

I umm..don't think we should go down this path..could lead to a nasty fight even though I don't think those are your intentions..

why shahid has to run around the girls? let them run around him...LOL....

i think u should choose amrita rao...she is the best for u and u too make an awesome pair :)

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone has their own perspective, I just put forth my opinion, I'm not gonna argue if you think otherwise, lol
Originally posted by: desigal90

Please dont take my comment too seriously, I apologize in advance for all the people this might offend, etc etc.

But...something random I noticed.
Breaking up wiht Shahid is pretty lucky!
Kareena's career took off after she broke up with him. Then Vidya after Kismat Konnection (when she was supposedly seeing him, and then broke up with him), damn her career took off as well, lol.

Maybe this is what Priyanka needs, lol

Correction...vidya's career was already on a high..since she gave a big hit bhool bhulaiya nd hey baby  in 2007. and kismat konnection wasn't a big flop...and after this film vidya had only hits and hits...what i aggree is that media was harsh on vidya after KK..it criticized her for her dancing and dressing senses and of course her failed relationship with shahid....now is that thing to criticiza an actress🤔...well media can do it.😛..

abt shahid and kareena...the world knew tht one day this pair will break up since they started dating in 2004..😆quite an odd pair.......even though i can say the same for her pairing with her next beau as well.....but its ok man...its her life...and her decisions😉
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SHAHID trying to get back with PC, She says no. wow 
She says no.

lovepc'side
This is so funny lensa.
Okay anyone care enough to criticize PC for her fake innocence

here is the link to the video..already posted

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1637909

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omggg i m sooo tired of their on & off relationship...why do we need to know when they say sorry, thank you, hi, bye 🥱
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Being an odd pair doesn't mean they will break up! Yes shahid and bebo were "odd" pairs to some, but that doesn't mean that's why they broke up! And yes Saif and bebo are odd pairs because of their age difference, but relationship is not about being odd or some number! It's about if you are happy with the person your with!

Even some ppl think shahid and pc are odd pairs...but that doesn't mean that's why they are having problems!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shahid bombards Priyanka with 'miss you' and 'let's work it out' SMSes.

Shahid Kapoor is trying his best to get back his lady love. he is trying every possible way to get into PC's good books, despite knowing the fact that it is not a very easy task.

If buzz is to be believed, ever since Priyanka returned to India from her Don 2 shoot in Malaysia, Shahid has been goin all out of his way to woo her by sending her flowers and bombarding her with 'miss you' and 'let's work it out' SMSes.

A source tells, "Her absence from his birthday party (on February 25) has affected him to such an extent that he's been sending her flowers and texting her constantly."
Shahid, however, realising his fault, is even ready to apologize. But PC is in no mood to forgive just yet.

The source confirms, "When she's in love, there's no holding back. With Shahid, she decided to go that extra mile and make it work. That said, this hasn't been their first break up, but it's definitely the most painful. At the moment, she's not responding to his calls or messages. But common friends are trying to get them back together."

chocogurl thumbnail
Maan lo PC.. you two get together and shut up for a while please?! Every week we get an article. Media too needs to stop. It's getting quite redundant .. talking about everyone's relationships. Can the media focus on the movies of these actors/actresses for a while now?! I would like to know what their upcoming movies are.

I hope this is the last article for a while. But who am I kidding.. they are working together again, so articles ain't stopping for a while. I like these two.. really do.. but media and their articles are annoyinggg!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol all over a chicken burger.