Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is It Blood Thirst Or Heartbreak For Panchi?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
after seeing sid's drinking blood sessions and his creepy dances around the bodies.....i began to have second thoughts abt SidChi....they look amazing fabulous together...perfectly made for each other.....but then seeing sid's evil nature....is sid really worth it for soft natured panchi?

we all know that she is madly in love with sid.....my heart breaks to even see her crying the 2nd time when she comes to know that the man whom she has given her heart and soul is not even an human...he is an vampire....who have killed alot of people in the process....

i don't have fear for piya because she knows abhay is a vampire.....she have digested the fact...and accepted it wholeheartly and she knows that even in dreams abhay can never kill anyone.....the vampire who have saved her...misha...panchi...tracker in all ways can never hurt or kill anyone for his own blood thirst

but then panchi might be not that strong to hear that sid is a vampire and have killed innocent lives.....

now i am even scared of sid...i can't trust him...what if he does the same thing to panchi like what he does to all other girls....?...come on yaar he killed shanaya who was blinded by his love and does everything that sid ask her to do to frame abhay firmly....what if he thinks the same for panchi?

when comes to emotions...feelings...this heartless vampire named siddharth mehra/raichand is just unpredictable....till now we all know what he feels for shanaya...other girls...T and piya....but we don't know infact clueless what he feels for panchi.....he never even talk to himself abt panchi unlike for T(making her T Tandoori outside the party😆)....he does know panchi's unknown feelings arise for him......but still we are clueless what does he feel for panchi.....why is he behaving differently with panchi

is panchi life in danger?....more than love is it fear in her fate?....how many heartbreaks will she go through?...sid's heartbreak will shatter her completely

after all his killing sessions.....i am just worried and fear for panchi...thank god AbhiYa are with her...abhay is there to protect panchi also since he knows panchi is piya's elder sister....he can stop his wicked brother from hurting panchi....

Is it a heartbreak or blood thirst for panchi?

well what i think...more than blood....he will hurt panchi's heart for various reasons
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think that right now sid is kinda introduced , like as new person, currently he is in his negative state but i think as show progresses he will start understanding abhay chandeena pia panchi n other ppl....i think that he's kinda supposed 2 be in the position he is supposed in b/c he loved maithali but she was in love w/ abhayendra so sid kinda feels ditched right now..so he finds pleasure in killing girls....but i think he will soon start realizing he's mistakes as the show progresses
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was just thinking , Whan panchi will get a good guy???? Firstly Danish and then Sid?
btw , nice post dear.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ozzy88

I was just thinking , Whan panchi will get a good guy???? Firstly Danish and then Sid?

btw , nice post dear.

lol poor panchi has 2 tolerate all the bad guyss
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya, finally , I fear, that she might not become one of them.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
See there is nothing wrong with vampires sucking human blood. 😆 That's their nature. Now are you going to stop eating non-veg 'coz it's immoral?
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nobody knows whats there in sid's heartless heart for panchi..but I am damn sure that he will never choose panchi to quench his blood thirst..n I hope panchi to be strong like piya to accept her love in his true form when the truth is revealed.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mages u spoke my mind
i am very very scared for panchi , i love her character very much and it will be very painful to see panchi going to this trauma once again
and sidchi r fabulous, 😊they have an amazing chemistry
i am sure that sid would never use panchi to satisfy his thirst, if he wanted, he could have done it before, he had many opportunities.
lets see what abahy and piya does when they come to know sid is behind all this
they both will try to keep panchi away from sid
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if the Creatives would kill Panchi (Because of her involvement with Vivian) as Siddharth may think that Pia is not coming closer to him because Panchi has feelings for him.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It would be weired if sid kills panchi , he had lot of opportunity to kill her earlier. CV did shows us that he had feeling for panchi . But right now SID is focus on abhay and hence may not realise her love ..
Panchi life is safe but she has to be strong like piya to accept the sid is vampire and he was the one who killed so many girls . I feel panchi is very soft ...Piya might help her in this regard