India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

HClever little baba....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
He really does know how to twist a situation to his advantage. Whether these are intentional acts or merely natural traits bestowed upon our young prince..... He certainly is a master of them.
He was supposed to be in a enormous whirlpool of trouble.... Yet he has managed to turn the tables over.... And painted pratigya in the wrong picture. He has played the doubt game... If not play along with it, where as she is justifying her self to him. He knows deeply she would never cheat on him or lower herself into performing low acts
To gain any level of wealth. So instead of apologising or offering to buy her a new set of bangles to replace the ones he's broken... He played accusation games with her. I think sub consiously this was the easier way out.
He definitely knows how to get his way. My advice my dearest.... Leave your engine on and in gear to make yours escape tomorrow if you are lying.
I wonder if she considers him as a patiparmeshwar at the moment....
Though one thing is clear she loves him to bits.... Coz she never slept a wink today till he returned.   
With these two one says push the other one says pull but ask still they work in perfect co ordination.
Love you kriya and love you arja. now am of to bed..........

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankib2011Arhaan-da-bestkriya2010closed-BugsBunny----Yemi---babithajMitu_telstrapiyarapiyariPristineSoul-KadaKLonda-

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
He really does know how to twist a situation to his advantage.Embarrassed Whether these are intentional acts or merely natural traits bestowed upon our young prince..... He certainly is a master of them.
He was supposed to be in a enormous whirlpool of trouble.... That was i thought that he is guilty of his act  Yet he has managed to turn the tables over.... And painted pratigya in the wrong picture. He has played the doubt game... ShockedIf not play along with it, where as she is justifying her self to him. He knows deeply she would never cheat on him or lower herself into performing low acts
To gain any level of wealth.ClapClap So instead of apologising or offering to buy her a new set of bangles to replace the ones he's broken behuda know that prat wants bangles from his 1st earniing.Smile.. He played accusation games with her.  yes he did ,which never expected from him.
I think sub consiously this was the easier way out.now he is proud husband  after knowing that  his name is on the newspaper . 
He definitely knows how to get his way. My advice my dearest.... Leave your engine on and in gear to make yours escape tomorrow if you are lying.
Though one thing is clear she loves him to bits.... Coz she never slept a wink today till he returned. Big smile  
With these two one says push the other one says pull but ask still they work in perfect co ordination.Star
Love you kriya and love you arja.Big smile now am of to bed..........  so jao bahot rat ho gayi hayLOL
achha likha hay tarifay kabilClapClap

Edited by Mitaly.. - 14 March 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishtelstracarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Waa Carishma i admire u for such post. u really rock. i liked the following part
.He definitely knows how to get his way. My advice my dearest.... Leave your engine on and in gear to make yours escape tomorrow if you are lying. Absolutely correct he will into more troubles if he is lying.
I wonder if she considers him as a patiparmeshwar at the moment....That we have to see what krishna is planning to do.
Though one thing is clear she loves him to bits.... Coz she never slept a wink today till he returned.   waa well said. see her love is different from his he expresses it and she supresses and shows a matured one. they both compliment each other what else to say. she protected him from his family from the taunt,rude words and all.
With these two one says push the other one says pull but ask still they work in perfect co ordination. see that is wht pratigya and krishna is. they r different. their love is different but it is deep and they love each other a lot. without each other they r incomplete. they make us to fall for them head over heels what else i can say. hope everything sort out soona nd our krishna get some sense and atleast learn to read and write.
Love you kriya and love you arja. now am of to bed..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishcarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

He really does know how to twist a situation to his advantage. Whether these are intentional acts or merely natural traits bestowed upon our young prince..... He certainly is a master of them.
He was supposed to be in a enormous whirlpool of trouble.... Yet he has managed to turn the tables over.... And painted pratigya in the wrong picture. He has played the doubt game... If not play along with it, where as she is justifying her self to him. He knows deeply she would never cheat on him or lower herself into performing low acts
To gain any level of wealth. So instead of apologising or offering to buy her a new set of bangles to replace the ones he's broken... He played accusation games with her. I think sub consiously this was the easier way out.
Though one thing is clear she loves him to bits.... Coz she never slept a wink today till he returned.   
With these two one says push the other one says pull but ask still they work in perfect co ordination.
Love you kriya and love you arja
. now am of to bed..........

Very cutely Said Carisma.... ClapClapClap My favs... in bold..Embarrassed
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
well said di,ya she slept when he came bck that's love,i hope it stays ok gudnite

ArhainAshish

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
OThanks mitaly naz babita lakhs. Loved your replies. Sorry amit and babb like button not working.

ArhainAshish

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishcarisma2

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
c ma babaa is so pure n clean hearted he just needs to understand her though kabhi kabhi he understands her kaffii jasoosi kerney k baadd buh awww dts okkk..he lubbsss her aloootttttt n babaa ki cuteness n innocence k aageee aise choti choti ghaltian ignore ki jaa sakti hain awwwww i luuubbbdddddddddd ystrdays scene esp d 1 in which he tld dat kid to study although hes nah eductaed hes tellin odr kids to studyy woowaahhhh <3 clapppss n 2ndly wen he said hamri bibii ne likhaa haii awwwwwwwwwwwwww he was proud ov her..i lubb babaa..he roxxxxx

babithaj

Go to top