||--SGP Chat Club #12--|| - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
@shweths  medicine hmmm its tough but its my dream frm childhood.btn whoz the other member.

no problem yaar with ur q's.i like it.
@tarun  sure tarun.as u wish.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@tejas...oh searching him for leg pulling...i think he will come may be after sometime...probably he is taking a nap...

@smiley...medicine has to be really tough...we also have a medical student in our CC too...and getting addictive to CC is nothing new...u will get used to it....

i have to tell abt myself first..i ask a lot of questions...so please adjust with me...πŸ˜†
dear........................shweta.............m........eagarly..πŸ˜‰....wating................for....him........what
............abt.............the characcter...........we.........are playing..............nw...πŸ˜†.......?
@tejas i think u r talking more with sweety[:-x]
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

@tarun  sure tarun.as u wish.
thanks.....................smiley........................πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bajju

@tejas i think u r talking more with sweety[:-x]
oh.................meri.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰..GF....
..............dn't,,,,,,,,,,,,be............angry😑.....................m......here....................for..............sake..........of....u
.................only.....................πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">oh.................meri.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰..GF....</font>
<font color="#ff0000">..............dn't,,,,,,,,,,,,be............angry😑.....................m......here....................for..............sake..........of....u </font>

<font color="#ff0000">.................only.....................πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
aha, wil c. 😑

@tarun you r having gf also.
aarey....................GF................MEANS...................πŸ˜‰.gud friend.............yaar....samajti nahiπŸ˜† 

@tarun you r having gf also.
yeah iam his gf[ bt only in dis forum], btw iam also a medico 3rd year and andhrawala, which clg u hav compltd mbbs?