Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The DSP Mental Hospital: Please register! (Page 9)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi
I was just reading the post by LadyMacbeth regarding MR spoiler and referred her to your hospital, but its just come to my notice that she already is your patient...oops.  I think you better put my name down instead.
 Meri sirf ek disease hai, ki mein Saab se pyar karti hai, aur ye mein bar bar karegi. N, thanks for referring me but as u can well see , I'm beyond cure , DSP has killed me , blame him , the killer .

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
 * Takes over the entire hospital  premise n throw Churail n Latula out of the ground . * Sorry guys , u r not labile enough , so make way for Mac n rest get lost.Big smile
ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

* Takes over the entire hospital  premise n throw Churail n Latula out of the ground . * Sorry guys , u r not labile enough , so make way for Mac n rest get lost.Big smile

*watches Mac throwing herself about in the white mens van*  W*H is she doing? Dreaming again?Shocked
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
What ? Throwing about ? What's that ? N, I'm  from CID branch , so the cops won't do any thing 2 me n also the fact that I date the handsomest don ever, hahaha, so no point calling ,em, they r all mine deary.
ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth]What ? Throwing about ? What's that ? N, I'm  from CID branch , so the cops won't do any thing 2 me n also the fact that I date the handsomest don ever, hahaha, so no point calling ,em, they r all mine deary.[/QUOT

*watches Mac jumping abt in the van under the illusion she is DSP's girl*
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Screaming at husband/boy friend "tum dokey baz ho" when they forget to put the toilet seat down

ROFL
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth]What ? Throwing about ? What's that ? N, I'm  from CID branch , so the cops won't do any thing 2 me n also the fact that I date the handsomest don ever, hahaha, so no point calling ,em, they r all mine deary.[/QUOT

Happy 2 see Churail going green in sheer jealousy , frustration n helpless anger . *LOL Haha, sorry girl, Dutta is all mine. So, keep talking 
ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Happy 2 see Churail going green in sheer jealousy , frustration n helpless anger . *LOL Haha, sorry girl, Dutta is all mine. So, keep talking 

And now poor Mac is singing the "Rainbow song". Oh dear! Poor girl! *nods to men in white to gag Mac*  BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Go to top