Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The DSP Mental Hospital: Please register! (Page 8)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
every time i am on net ,i hve 1 page open for ltl forum,,,and mr picsLOL,,, also at work ( breakig all rules) i am going thru the ltl site durign breaks and ( also peek durign work Day Dreaming sigh) hpe my boss is not reading this ...it is 8 in mrng , i am on chutti  and i am glued here ..boy ,,..it ws at 11.30 last nite i logged off frm here ..what is wrong with me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11VasusenaRadheya

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

every time i am on net ,i hve 1 page open for ltl forum,,,and mr picsLOL,,, also at work ( breakig all rules) i am going thru the ltl site durign breaks and ( also peek durign work Day Dreaming sigh) hpe my boss is not reading this ...it is 8 in mrng , i am on chutti  and i am glued here ..boy ,,..it ws at 11.30 last nite i logged off frm here ..what is wrong with me Day Dreaming...

I think we both know what is wrong with you! Make your way to the DSP Hospital asap please!Big smile

Edited by ChurailMukhi - 17 March 2011 at 12:52pm

prnczVasusenaRadheya

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Dear Dr. CM

Request for admission. I do not have all the symptoms but i have had this stupid grin plastered on my face (though I would like to call it  mysterious smile LOL ) and my eyes are glazed both at work and at home and people are asking the reason for my happiness... well how can I say it because of Dutta Sriram Patil.

These days I have preferences to discussions and questions on Demand Side Policies as it gives me a chance to  abbreviate it to DSP.....I am becoming the one handed economist... but I really don't careWink.

Do I qualify for admission?? Pleaseeeee..

Yes you do! You will make a fine patient.

ivy_11prncz

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

<font color="#FF0000" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Me getting immediately admitted Blushing, love sick poor Mac, I've all these signs mentioned n I've many more serious symptoms , some of them r just too ......er......blushing that not gonna telling.....but I can fairly share the others like , when it's my loved one's birthday , I say, " Muba rakho Jahannom. "....</font>Big smileBig smileBig smile

Your loved ones birthday? What do you mean? You love another apart from DSP?
That is against the rules! You are only allowed to love DSP! ADMISSION DENIED! >(
<font size="2"> I was talking about my lil sister , she's absolutely gaga over Dutta , u say Dutta n she'll sleep walk any where. She has got serious Nakusha syndrome , always says , Saab , rather than sir .</font>

*admits Macs sis, stamps a big, fat red "ADMISSION DENIED" on Macs forehead*
 * Kicks Churail out of the hospital administrator post n takes over , with a bandook in hand , firing right , left n center 2 any body protesting , n finally , Dutta came out of a room n said " Too much noise ! Quiet ! Dhande ki baat kar . " I said , " Mein sirf ek dhanda jaanti hai, pyar ka dhanda . " Dutta : , " Profit ? " Mein : Aap ka dil ....Dutta smiled his wickedly dazzling seductive smile n said , " Andar chal ke baki baatey kar te hain " N , we went inside n shut the door on the face of churail.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

<font color="#FF0000" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Me getting immediately admitted Blushing, love sick poor Mac, I've all these signs mentioned n I've many more serious symptoms , some of them r just too ......er......blushing that not gonna telling.....but I can fairly share the others like , when it's my loved one's birthday , I say, " Muba rakho Jahannom. "....</font>Big smileBig smileBig smile

Your loved ones birthday? What do you mean? You love another apart from DSP?
That is against the rules! You are only allowed to love DSP! ADMISSION DENIED! >(
<font size="2"> I was talking about my lil sister , she's absolutely gaga over Dutta , u say Dutta n she'll sleep walk any where. She has got serious Nakusha syndrome , always says , Saab , rather than sir .</font>

*admits Macs sis, stamps a big, fat red "ADMISSION DENIED" on Macs forehead*
 * Kicks Churail out of the hospital administrator post n takes over , with a bandook in hand , firing right , left n center 2 any body protesting , n finally , Dutta came out of a room n said " Too much noise ! Quiet ! Dhande ki baat kar . " I said , " Mein sirf ek dhanda jaanti hai, pyar ka dhanda . " Dutta : , " Profit ? " Mein : Aap ka dil ....Dutta smiled his wickedly dazzling seductive smile n said , " Andar chal ke baki baatey kar te hain " N , we went inside n shut the door on the face of churail.Big smile

Oh dear! utterly and undeniably MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! *calls the men in white coats*
LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi

I was just reading the post by LadyMacbeth regarding MR spoiler and referred her to your hospital, but its just come to my notice that she already is your patient...oops.  I think you better put my name down instead.

Edited by LaTuLa - 18 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi

I was just reading the post by LadyMacbeth regarding MR spoiler and referred her to your hospital, but its just come to my notice that she already is your patient...oops.  I think you better put my name down instead.

Actually we had to deny Mac admission as she is MADDDD! Not just DSP mad but generally MADDDDDDDD! Shocked
But welcome to the DSP hospital, i am sure you will fit the criteria!Big smile

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi

Actually we had to deny Mac admission as she is MADDDD! Not just DSP mad but generally MADDDDDDDD! Shocked
But welcome to the DSP hospital, i am sure you will fit the criteria!Big smile

Fair enough, every mental hospital has to draw a line as to how mad their patients are, and I absolutely agree that we cant have DSP MAD patients being corrupted by the Generally MADDDDDDDD. Sorry MacOuch

Go to top