Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The DSP Mental Hospital: Please register! (Page 5)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Dr. Chu! Dutta Sriram Patil showed up outside my window this morning and asked me to elope with him. We mounted his jeep and drove to the hills where we skipped across beautiful flowery fields to a picnic spot. There he fed me strawberries with whipped cream right before he proposed and we got married under a canopy of wild flowers to the song "I Will Always Love You".

But now I'm thinking that I might be hallucinating. Is hallucinating DSP as your hubby a symptom?

Edited by Elysia - 15 March 2011 at 6:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11prncz-Azy-Hamlet53

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Dr. Chu! Dutta Sriram Patil showed up outside my window this morning and asked me to elope with him. We mounted his jeep and drove to the hills where we skipped across beautiful flowery fields to a picnic spot. There he fed me strawberries with whipped cream right before he proposed and we got married under a canopy of wild flowers to the song "I Will Always Love You".

But now I'm thinking that I might be hallucinating. Is hallucinating DSP as your hubby a symptom?

Ana, you really in very serious conditionCry.

Oh god! save this poor child. Don't worry I will come to see you after being confirmed about my admission is the same hospital.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaprncz

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

By the way, Dr. Chu, I have all the mentioned symptons. I've got a feeling ke mera survival ka chance bohot kam hai LOL

Oh you will survive...but not as a normal human being! Shocked

I think you may be our number one patient!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaprncz-Azy-

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

hallo Dr, Chu, plz confirm my admission,

with due respect

san

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Oh Dear! I am sending an ambulance asap! You need urgent attention! Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia-Azy-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

By the way, Dr. Chu, I have all the mentioned symptons. I've got a feeling ke mera survival ka chance bohot kam hai LOL

Oh you will survive...but not as a normal human being! Shocked

I think you may be our number one patient!

*dramatic AS style* KYA? I'm your number one patient? Shocked Haaaaaaye Embarrassed Does it make me sound crazy if I say that I'm honored? Embarrassed I'm the most horrific victim of the DSP disease.... sigh Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

*wails as the doctors arrive*

BUT I SWEAR THAT HE IS HERE. LOOK. HE'S STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. HE'S HOLDING MY HAND. I CAN FEEL HIM. I SWEEEEEEAR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11-Azy-Hamlet53

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

*wails as the doctors arrive*

BUT I SWEAR THAT HE IS HERE. LOOK. HE'S STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. HE'S HOLDING MY HAND. I CAN FEEL HIM. I SWEEEEEEAR.

*nods to the men in white coats, who bind and gag one exceptionally DSP crazed fan*
My dear, i am afraid you will need some special attention first before you can be admitted to the DSp hospital. Dont worry, it wont hurt......much!Shocked

Go to top