Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The DSP Mental Hospital: Please register! (Page 16)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I think I'm missing some fun here ?// What's it that I don't know , friends ?? What's os ?
LOL os means one shot Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11VasusenaRadheya

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

I think I'm missing some fun here ?// What's it that I don't know , friends ?? What's os ?

in simple terms honey...it's wot ur doing already lol....except u get to title it, and it will b in a seperate post/thread dats all...

...n all d crazy gals will go more crazy over ur dream world lol.....n get to fantisise abt Dutta/Mishal or even Aakash loool, but it's a less bhoj den having an ff over ur shoulders hun trust me lol....kyun Mish..?Wink

mIsHeZ.xVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
No, my real name is Gargi , n Mac make up is fine ! I've a lipstick which is of Mac , n it's real good , I just imagine meself deeply kissing DSP wearing that one .....N, there's Mac software.

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

His voice took me 2 sweet hell....The ground below my feet kinda vanished , I was about 2 fall headlong in the river , I was throwing my arms in the air ....n the next thing I know is .......I must b dead , because I'm in heaven...with two strong warm, absolutely 10000000000000.....% secure arms chaining me 2 himself ( albeit a bit grudgingly ...)
maar dala haii maar dala...Allah...maar dalaWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

No, my real name is Gargi , n Mac make up is fine ! I've a lipstick which is of Mac , n it's real good , I just imagine meself deeply kissing DSP wearing that one .....N, there's Mac software.

lool lets js stick 2d make up, it's much more appealin den d computers lool, unless u hav a shonk of being macintosh looolEmbarrassed

mIsHeZ.xVasusenaRadheya

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

in simple terms honey...it's wot ur doing already lol....except u get to title it, and it will b in a seperate post/thread dats all...

...n all d crazy gals will go more crazy over ur dream world lol.....n get to fantisise abt Dutta/Mishal or even Aakash loool, but it's a less bhoj den having an ff over ur shoulders hun trust me lol....kyun Mish..?Wink
omg tinky dont evn do der bbe..its a pain in d ar** wen u got wrk 2 do but cant concentrate coz od tasha/D n den on top of dat u day dream bout ur ff!!!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. tho its jus anoda excuse 4 me 2 not do revisionAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I looked up n saw his burning gaze on my face , he was holding me by the waist , n I was holding his bare back tightly with my two hands , digging my nails deep in his wet , white skin , clinging 2 him .....( Roop ki aanch se taan pegal jaye ga , aag lag jaye gi maan machal jaye ga.....Ye laab  jara takraye jo dilbaar ke hooth se. ......chingariya udne lagi sabnam ke chot se....)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

His voice took me 2 sweet hell....The ground below my feet kinda vanished , I was about 2 fall headlong in the river , I was throwing my arms in the air ....n the next thing I know is .......I must b dead , because I'm in heaven...with two strong warm, absolutely 10000000000000.....% secure arms chaining me 2 himself ( albeit a bit grudgingly ...)
maar dala haii maar dala...Allah...maar dalaWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
tumko kisne.. sapne se jagah daala....sapne se humeeee, jagah daala
Allaaahh maar daala

mIsHeZ.xVasusenaRadheya

Go to top