Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The DSP Mental Hospital: Please register! (Page 11)

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Chill yaar , why such bitchy mood ? I'm not here 2 fight , I'm here 2 make friends , but it looks like .....at least this is one post which I should've avoided , mind it , I pulled it up in the 1st pg, it'd sunk 2 the pg 3....

Dear LadyMacbeth

I think LaTuLa was joking in the above post. Lets all be friends??Big smile

I am sorry that you feel offended by any of my comments, but like ChurailMukhi says it was meant to be in fun.  This the first time I have done this and I was actually enjoying our banter not realising that it would be taken so seriously. I think I seriously need my head checked.

Is this not why you are being admitted into DSP hospital?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaVasusenaRadheya

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I don't think I show such severe symptoms BUT i love DSP so please admit me soon & i never want to get discharged.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Okie , I'm being friend with every body here , n yah, I was having a good time n good laugh n genuine fun of it , but I was apprehensive if u guys r ok with it. Any way, now that every thing's cool, let's start again . Bantering , I mean ! Ahem ahem  * Clears throat , wearing black mamba clothes , plotting 2 take over the hospital as Kala's right hand  , actually my plan is 2 kidnap Dutta n marry him forcefully , Evil laugh in the back ground * 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa

jaf21 Senior Member
jaf21
jaf21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
hai kya jindegi payi he mene mujshe bhi is pagal kana meine resiter karo mein bhi is rogg se achha honi chati hu!Tongue are yeh kya mein bak rahi hu mhe kahi nhi jana chati hu! hyai MERI "DUTTA" i always day dream about him in jungle with him  n everything else :P Embarrassed Day Dreaming Dancing

Edited by jaf21 - 19 March 2011 at 3:26pm

VasusenaRadheya

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Okie , I'm being friend with every body here , n yah, I was having a good time n good laugh n genuine fun of it , but I was apprehensive if u guys r ok with it. Any way, now that every thing's cool, let's start again . Bantering , I mean ! Ahem ahem  * Clears throat , wearing black mamba clothes , plotting 2 take over the hospital as Kala's right hand  , actually my plan is 2 kidnap Dutta n marry him forcefully , Evil laugh in the back ground * 

LaTuLa tries to concentrate, whilst typing, but all she hear is this evil laugh everywhere.

Churailmukhi where are you?  Helpppp... All I keep hearing is LadyMacbeth's evil laughter.  I did mention to you that this lady is very cunning, she has already tried to break me, by scaring me.
Yesterday I was sure that she was going have me evicted from your hospital, and I had a worst nightmare possible, in which Kala & her right-hand LadyMacbeth were plotting to kidnap our beloved Dutta and forcefully marrying him. We must be more vigilant and make sure that this does not happen. She is wearing black mamba clothes, and I ask you, as you are the matron and I am only the patient, that you make sure she is found and returned to her white jacket ASAP and transferred to an appropriate institution i.e LTL forum.

Edited by LaTuLa - 19 March 2011 at 5:00pm

VasusenaRadheya

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

I don't think I show such severe symptoms BUT i love DSP so please admit me soon & i never want to get discharged.

Well i never! Shocked
Making demands already! Get yourself into the admissions office pronto missy!
Angry

VasusenaRadheya

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

LaTuLa tries to concentrate, whilst typing, but all she hear is this evil laugh everywhere.

Churailmukhi where are you?  Helpppp... All I keep hearing is LadyMacbeth's evil laughter.  I did mention to you that this lady is very cunning, she has already tried to break me, by scaring me.
Yesterday I was sure that she was going have me evicted from your hospital, and I had a worst nightmare possible, in which Kala & her right-hand LadyMacbeth were plotting to kidnap our beloved Dutta and forcefully marrying him. We must be more vigilant and make sure that this does not happen. She is wearing black mamba clothes, and I ask you, as you are the matron and I am only the patient, that you make sure she is found and returned to her white jacket ASAP and transferred to an appropriate institution i.e LTL forum.

1. Thats not an evil cackle, thats the sound of a contipated madwoman!
2. Black mamba clothes? Nah! Thats someones  tent!
3. Kidnap Dutta? Yeah that will be the day!
4. Forcefully marry him? What? Is he a goat they can drag around?

*goes back to brushing the one and only hair remaining on her head in preparation for the grand visit of DSP*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hahaha , told U ! Don't tell me I didn't forewarned u guys that I'm going 2 kidnap Dutta n that's what happened n that's the reason of his long absence n misterious disappearance from Patilwadi , so now , pay the prise for not taking this evil lady seriously * Hahaha *

Go to top