Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

You are in the first stages of the disease. I would advise you to completely stop watching LTL from now on! 😲
If you can do that then you MAY be saved! But if that happens you would be the first ever patient to recover!

------

noooooooooo don't adv to stop watching LTL😭😭😭😭  I can't πŸ˜’.  pls prescribe some medicine to control this disease.πŸ₯Ί

deactivated1 thumbnail
By the way, Dr. Chu, I have all the mentioned symptons. I've got a feeling ke mera survival ka chance bohot kam hai πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Dr. Chu! Dutta Sriram Patil showed up outside my window this morning and asked me to elope with him. We mounted his jeep and drove to the hills where we skipped across beautiful flowery fields to a picnic spot. There he fed me strawberries with whipped cream right before he proposed and we got married under a canopy of wild flowers to the song "I Will Always Love You".

But now I'm thinking that I might be hallucinating. Is hallucinating DSP as your hubby a symptom?
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
san121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Dr. Chu! Dutta Sriram Patil showed up outside my window this morning and asked me to elope with him. We mounted his jeep and drove to the hills where we skipped across beautiful flowery fields to a picnic spot. There he fed me strawberries with whipped cream right before he proposed and we got married under a canopy of wild flowers to the song "I Will Always Love You".

But now I'm thinking that I might be hallucinating. Is hallucinating DSP as your hubby a symptom?

Ana, you really in very serious condition😭.

Oh god! save this poor child. Don't worry I will come to see you after being confirmed about my admission is the same hospital.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

By the way, Dr. Chu, I have all the mentioned symptons. I've got a feeling ke mera survival ka chance bohot kam hai πŸ˜†

Oh you will survive...but not as a normal human being! 😲

I think you may be our number one patient!
san121 thumbnail

hallo Dr, Chu, plz confirm my admission,

with due respect

san

ChurailMukhi thumbnail

Oh Dear! I am sending an ambulance asap! You need urgent attention! 😲
deactivated1 thumbnail

Oh you will survive...but not as a normal human being! 😲

I think you may be our number one patient!

*dramatic AS style* KYA? I'm your number one patient? Shocked Haaaaaaye 😳 Does it make me sound crazy if I say that I'm honored? 😳 I'm the most horrific victim of the DSP disease.... sigh 😍
deactivated1 thumbnail

Oh Dear! I am sending an ambulance asap! You need urgent attention! 😲

*wails as the doctors arrive*

BUT I SWEAR THAT HE IS HERE. LOOK. HE'S STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. HE'S HOLDING MY HAND. I CAN FEEL HIM. I SWEEEEEEAR.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail

*wails as the doctors arrive*

BUT I SWEAR THAT HE IS HERE. LOOK. HE'S STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. HE'S HOLDING MY HAND. I CAN FEEL HIM. I SWEEEEEEAR.

*nods to the men in white coats, who bind and gag one exceptionally DSP crazed fan*
My dear, i am afraid you will need some special attention first before you can be admitted to the DSp hospital. Dont worry, it wont hurt......much!😲