Can Deepika Padukone beat Zeenat's 'Dum Maro Dum'? - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
No I saw the promos of Dum Maaro Dum, its not atall that great. 
BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the new song is crap in all respect
Never🤪her body resembles that of a man(scrawny actually)
I havent heard the old one :/ i guess i need to do that on YT :) but i think the original one is better , but i love deepikas dance in this one :)

its good, no need to compare..

I like the new one!!! atleast she danced better than her generation.

When Devdas was released in Cannes one of the prolific critics from LA times said Devdas was not even worthy enough to lick Lagaan's shoes.

I have the same to say about the new video too.

The song was very relevant those days bcoz the Hare Rama Hare Krishna movement was very popular those days.

The new song ways too hard to look erotic, sexy, high, but fails flat on its arse.
when you compare knowing that one side stands 99.99999999999% to lose,it is done just to mock...😉

The makers payed and used the song to hype an Abhi film..nobody would have given a second look otherwise(look at "Gang")🥱..This was the only option..Potty, Nanga is used only to grab headlines..

DMD makers used this song & a saleable star only to keep it in the news for several weeks..Now..I don't think they care too much if the song is even a hit or not..Deepika is not even in the film..

Haaye Deepika ko cheenti ne kata (i dont think any chhenti went anywhere near her)
Oh her whole body ached for a week(really..why🤡)..
Her skirt didn't cover her derriere haaww...
so on

Now we have song which seems to be a runaway hit so far.. because of the hype..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxVoPuu_fyY

DUM maaro Dum  song has had 2 or 3 remixes already..one done by Asha herself.There are a several golden classics,remixed...many R D.songs too like mehbooba mehbooba last year.....this song is not any more special..Dev Anand was prolly payed to give interview..who knows?

For a weeks work..Deepika got better publicity than all her 5 films combined last year..and gave her back her glam image..she will earn more from stage shows...Not 2 bad for her...

Rest toh sirf baatein hain...for our entertainment!
Edited by you2 - 13 years ago

I am sure the lyricist wrote this song while sitting constipated on Potty 🤣 cause thats the only reason I could think of as to why someone will write such lyrics? 😕 Irksome man 🤢  What were they thinking they'll be setting new trends with it? 😆 jeez now we have songs on Potty I don't even wanna think on what next they'll be making songs on 😳

Why didn't they name this song "Bum Maro Bum" ? it would have been more apt 😆

EDIT ADD: And Deepika is just plain creepy in that song her weird figure,Her stoned expressions are just not working. The statue in my living room gives more expressions than her 😆

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
And i read somewhere she wanted this to be hotter than sheila ki jawani! what a joke!
Deepika Looks:

Constipated
uncomfortable
botox face
has a wedgie ie cant move freely

the list goes on, but i'll stop here. that one potty line RUINED the song. i mean W*F were thy thinking??? its ridiculous and doesnt speak highly of the movie or ANY of the "tatlent" behind the movie.