Bairi Piya

16 Feb 10/Epi 108 - complete !!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Bonjour ...... here goes......

Rapid recapπŸ˜›...... Urmi pleading to radhe n amoli to get amoli married to DV 😭....  DV n his mom wondering wots happening πŸ˜•...... Amoli runs out of haveli πŸ˜•...... Urmi hates herself for falling so low .... DV finds out wot Urmi did n is ova the moon πŸ˜ƒ...... Amoli terribly sad n hurt how every1 is worried about themselves but no 1 asks her wish or cares about her ........

Part 1........

Epi starts of at haveli....... radhe sitting at his bed in thought....... DV's mom comes n puts her hand on his head lovingly... he looks up n is about to get up but she stops him n sits down on the bed.....  she says Radhe wot eva has happened n wot is happening is not good.......unfortunately i cant stop it but i can surely ask for forgiveness...... i knew that the result of DV's illegitimate love would be like this.... which is y i told n Amoli to..... but i was too late..... or maybe Urmi was to hasty in making a decision.... wot 😲 she was hasty ?? i dont think so rather she took so long in finding this out ... she says woteva it is i feel very bad 4 u n amoli.......oh yea then y dont u do something πŸ˜•..... between DV n Urmila u both r being grinded from all sides........ n finally she says Radhe where is Amoli??? Now he looks up realising amoli is not here....... he gets up n says Amoli must be here somewhere i saw her go out of this room..... in the kitchen or pooja ghar (temple).... ill go check n he leaves with DV's mom shouting radhe radhe??? I think that was silly she saw amoli running out of the haveli then y ask where is she should have asked has Amoli come back πŸ€”........

Cut 2 DV sitting in his room n is rubbing his hands together ......love the way he is doing that 😳 like he means business n has thought it all through n its all is going according to his plan.. his victory😈...... he says in lover style 😍.. tumhari haan sunne ke liye main taras gaya tha Amoli (I was restless to hear your yes Amoli)..... badalte haalat ke saath meri bare main tumhari rai bhi toh badli hogi Amoli (with the changing circumstances even ur opinion about me must have changed Amoli)........now in evil devil style 😈..... abb bach kar kaha jaaogi tum (now how will u save urself??) .... kaha bhago gi... ab tum chah kar bhi mujhse door nahin bhag sakti (Where will u run?? Now u cant go away from me even if u want).......maine tumhe charo aur se gher liya hain Amoli (i have surrounded u from all four sides)...he sounds like the Police doesn't he yelling to criminals we have surrounded u from all sides so throw ur weapons n surrender urself 🀣........ he adds  aise koone mein lakar jakad liya hain jaha se bahar nikal ne ka sirf aur sirf ek hi rasta hain.....aur woh rasta seedha meri oor aata hain.....( i have captured u in such a corner that there is only 1 way out .... n that way comes straight to me)...... Amoli main aa raha hoon ....aa raha hoon tumhare paas (Amoli i am coming.... coming to u)........  excellent dialogues by him .... loved his style of saying them with the evil grin n dialogue delivery pausing at the right moments for that perfect effect.... too good....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cut 2 Amoli in temple....... a hand touches her shoulder n she turns around scared to see its only Radhe..... she gets up n he walks away from her unable to look at her in the eye....... she comes to him n says Radhe look at me..... n then when he doesn't she spins him around n says i cant do this.... i cant sacrifice my relation 4 some1 else........ our marriage may be a game for Malik for its a sacred bond for me.... whose value i know n so do u....... starts crying n shakes him saying...then how can u break this relation?? How?? He all this while was not looking her in the eye now does n says i dont know wot to do Amoli.... on 1 side there is u who is my life and the other is my mom who has given me life...... aaww poor guy is torn between his wife n mom😭....  he says its very very difficult to choose between u and her.... she looks at him in disbelief..... he adds do u know there r so many favours of her on me..... i dont even remember the face of my real mom...... if Urmila mom hadn't considered me her son  then i would have been unaware of this word...... whether the world agrees or not i consider her my mom........

Part 2.....

He carries on....... do u know Amoli.... when every1 would treat me as a servant she gave me her son's prestige n position..... i have cherished her love n feelings for me.... i have kept every toy given by her....... she has fought against the family so many times for me..... today woteva i am i am standing on my two feet is all becoz of my mom..... then how can i say no to her?? How?? She needs me.....Amoli u have lived with ur family since childhood right?? She nods..... he  adds so for u having a mom is as natural as breathing........ but for me who has never had a family or mom... to have a mom is a very big matter...... then tell me how can i say no to her??

Amoli just asks a simple but straightforward question ... will u be able to live wivout me??  he turns away n she says u may turn away form this question of mine but when eva i ask this question to myself my heart only says no Amoli u cant live without Radhe...radhe this isn't just ur life.... its also about my life as well.... she says this line brilliantly πŸ‘β­οΈ crying n showing her decision n helplessness altogether ..... main mar jaaoungi lekin Malik se shaadi nahin karoongi (I will die but will not marry Malik)...... he looks at her like dont say that.... n she adds... n for this even u wont force me......... he looks away... she says pointing at herself... radhe look at me ..... u see n feel Malkin's pain then y dont u see mine?? .......she folds her hands n begs.. please dont give me such a big punishment.... dont break our relation ...... he still is looking away....... so she takes him in front of Goddess n tells him.... look at this choukhat (area) .... it was here that i condsidered u my husband n touched ur feet..... it is here where we promised each other to stay 2gether ...... how can u 4get it all?? seeing him still unable to say anything she says come with me........ and takes him to the area next to the temple where he walked on burning coal.......

Cut to burnt out coal area..... Amoli reminds him that he walked on the burning coal bare footed for her..... u remember dont u ??....... he says Amoli... she cuts in saying i dont want to hear or see anything i just want the answer to my question did u walk on these burning coal 4 me?? or did u say that only to make me feel better n lie....... he cuts in saying no i walked on these angaarey (burning coal) only 4 u..... so she says ok then today u have to prove it that its the love u feel for me which is y u didnt feel the heat n pain of the angaarey...... u have to show that u love me,...... n save our relation from breaking..... support me........ she sees the Sia-Ram idol in the temple.....

Part 3.......

She takes radhe to in front of the idol n says we r standing in front of Ramji who saved his wife Sia from Raavan.......  he did went to another land..... he destroyed the entire Lanka just to get his wife Sita back....... ur Sita is in a similar dilemma..... save her from raavan...... Radhe save me from Malik...... he after hearing n seeing this says i will go to Malik right now n tell him...... wot he is doing is wrong..... he cant do this wiv my wife..... i wont let this marriage happen ..... i wont....... well Radhe all i can say is good luck with that  πŸ‘πŸΌ...... im sure DV being Mr Nice Guy will surely listen n help u out 🀣🀣 ...... so he prays 2 God n leaves...... Amoli happy now also plays n thanks God 4 hearing her prayer......... but u know seeing how her hair is flying in full speed i wonder y i havent experienced such strong winds πŸ˜•...... i would have loved to be in such cold strong winds atleast they would have made me feel cooler in India's hot hot temp.... oh wellπŸ˜”.........

Cut 2 Devilicious DV in black πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜†..... rocking stylishly in his rocking chair n lights very dim...... he then sits up suddenly...... n pours himself a drink n sips from it...... n looking at the mirror says what?? ........ yaha meri takker ka koi nahin (here there is no 1 of my status) ..... i have proven myself once again....... aaj phir meri zindagi ki kitaab mein ek aur jeet shamil ho gayi (today one more victory has been written in the book of my life)......... he then gets up n NA NANA NANA plays n me as usual 😍 n goes zig zag πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to the mirror n says then come n celebrate wiv me my friend.... u got wot u wanted n i got wot i wanted .......tum apne Urmila ke saath khush raho aur main......main apni Amoli ke saath khush rahoonga (U stay happy wiv ur Urmila while i ...... i stay happy wiv my Amoli)........... Wot DigVijay Singh wants he gets...... yea it took a little long in getting this time...... lekin aaj intezar ke baad jo paaya hain... woh peeshkeemti hain (but today after such a long time he has got..... its priceless)........ i must salute ur intelligence...... the way u have controlled Urmila....... on 1 hand talking about relations n all u stopped her from leaving n then on the other hand talking about ur love u made her agree to ur new relationship....... wow!!! wot a player u are....... how manupulative n cunning  OMG😲..... poor sweet n dumb Urmi fell 4 his crocodile tears n helplessness  but must say wot an act he pulled in front of Urmi πŸ‘ he has got such brains πŸ‘ how could she have not agreed ........

he walks away from the mirror n says they made a detour but still happiness came to me......... where would it go...... i closed all the doors for its exit........ n smiles to himself ......fully intoxicated .... his monologue ends n then Radhe arrives behind him .......... n says Malik!!....... n DV stops smiling for a second n givs a oh some1 is here look (do catch that look..... all zonked n then he gets alert πŸ‘πŸ‘) .........

Part 4..........

Evil devil DV says Radhe!! sit sit....... so he sits n DV says do u remember when u came to collect me the other night i had asked u who is waiting 4 me at the haveli ....... ruffles his hair..... n adds i was wrong n u were right.......... says very confidently....... every1 was waiting 4 me at this haveli.... some 1 was restless to forgive me and some were ready to fulfil my demands....... n i a fool was unnecessarily was getting worried.......... but today......today im very happy..... today i know my importance....... that woteva i do... every1 has to stop 4 me.....has to wait 4 me ......... man he is so full of himself πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... he adds regardless of whether that person is Urmila...... looks at Radhe n says or Amoli...... n radhe looks at DV as well recalling Amoli's words to support her etc......... n he gets up looking down hands folded n says Malik...... i want to say something to you....... n DV's expression changes....(again do catch thatπŸ‘) .... from the all confident full of himself DV he becomes curious DV.... he is glaring at him like oh yea try me! 😈...... 

DV grabs his collar n says wot?? u want to talk wiv me...... do u even have the status to talk wiv me?? servants either beg or request their masters..... not sit n talk wiv them got that..........forget it........ he turns away from radhe n says i am very happy today so i feel like doing u a favour....... so speak wot do u wanna say?? radhe grabs DV's feet n says Malik........ so DV looks at him.........radhe says leave Amoli Malik....... she is my wife n we r each others for lifetimes...... DV is just glaring at him while radhe continues to dig a grave for himself 🀣🀣....... if something bad happens to her then i wont be able to forgive myself....... i am her husband.......... n that was it....... DV enraged kicks radhe n he falls back...... he then throws the alcohol in his face n makes a devilicious face........ he picks radhe up n says wot r u saying?? whose wife n wot hubby?? do u have any proof that ur married to Amoli?? any witness any paper that can say to me u r married to Amoli....... do u?? no right!........ grabs his hair n says ...even ur parents that conducted ur marriage were fake then how is ur marriage real?? Amoli isnt ur wife but my would be wife ...... ur marriage was fake n now i will marry Amoli..... radhe looks up while DV moves his head slowly to the other side slowly........ n Epi ends.............  

Precap........... Amoli asking Radhe wot do u have behind u?? n he brings out a saree........

A fantastic then boring then fantastic epi........ start was a bit πŸ₯±........ but DV sitting rubbing his hands 2gether was awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘ n then Amoli at temple with Radhe scene was a bit πŸ₯±πŸ₯± coz it was too long n some repeated dialogues....... but fab acting by her n radhe as well........ n then last scene β­οΈπŸ‘....... DV's monologue was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘........ n wiv Radhe as well....... radhe fearful reactions were too good....... excellent performance by DV..... his satisfied n devilish expressions n dialogue delivery ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of epi 4 me  

Enjoy πŸ˜‰
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      oiiii preci πŸ˜   πŸ˜‰
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

oiiii preci πŸ˜   πŸ˜‰

Im so so so sorry Savi 😳.. i didnt see ur reply earlier on........ i was in such a rush i missed it.......sorry darling....... maaf kardena please

n ur wait it ova dear........ i have just finished the update......... so bon appetite πŸ˜‰........ ❀️
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Im so so so sorry Savi 😳.. i didnt see ur reply earlier on........ i was in such a rush i missed it.......sorry darling....... maaf kardena please

n ur wait it ova dear........ i have just finished the update......... so bon appetite πŸ˜‰........ ❀️

Not at all preci sweet heart please don't say sorry, i had told you i can wait to read ur updates dear, so no Sorry ok????...........❀️  
Savitha0101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Bonjour ...... here goes......

Rapid recapπŸ˜›...... Urmi pleading to radhe n amoli to get amoli married to DV 😭....  DV n his mom wondering wots happening πŸ˜•...... Amoli runs out of haveli πŸ˜•...... Urmi hates herself for falling so low .... DV finds out wot Urmi did n is ova the moon πŸ˜ƒ...... Amoli terribly sad n hurt how every1 is worried about themselves but no 1 asks her wish or cares about her ........

πŸ€—    πŸ€—     πŸ€—

Part 1........

Epi starts of at haveli....... radhe sitting at his bed in thought....... DV's mom comes n puts her hand on his head lovingly... he looks up n is about to get up but she stops him n sits down on the bed.....  she says Radhe wot eva has happened n wot is happening is not good.......unfortunately i cant stop it but i can surely ask for forgiveness...... i knew that the result of DV's illegitimate love would be like this.... which is y i told n Amoli to..... but i was too late..... or maybe Urmi was to hasty in making a decision.... wot 😲 she was hasty ?? i dont think so rather she took so long in finding this out ... she says woteva it is i feel very bad 4 u n amoli.......oh yea then y dont u do something πŸ˜•..... between DV n Urmila u both r being grinded from all sides........ n finally she says Radhe where is Amoli??? Now he looks up realising amoli is not here....... he gets up n says Amoli must be here somewhere i saw her go out of this room..... in the kitchen or pooja ghar (temple).... ill go check n he leaves with DV's mom shouting radhe radhe??? I think that was silly she saw amoli running out of the haveli then y ask where is she should have asked has Amoli come back πŸ€”........

bechari mataji getting old forgetting things  preci what else πŸ˜†

Cut 2 DV sitting in his room n is rubbing his hands together ......love the way he is doing that 😳 like he means business n has thought it all through n its all is going according to his plan.. his victory😈...... he says in lover style 😍.. tumhari haan sunne ke liye main taras gaya tha Amoli (I was restless to hear your yes Amoli)..... badalte haalat ke saath meri bare main tumhari rai bhi toh badli hogi Amoli (with the changing circumstances even ur opinion about me must have changed Amoli)........now in evil devil style 😈..... abb bach kar kaha jaaogi tum (now how will u save urself??) .... kaha bhago gi... ab tum chah kar bhi mujhse door nahin bhag sakti (Where will u run?? Now u cant go away from me even if u want).......maine tumhe charo aur se gher liya hain Amoli (i have surrounded u from all four sides)...he sounds like the Police doesn't he yelling to criminals we have surrounded u from all sides so throw ur weapons n surrender urself 🀣........ he adds  aise koone mein lakar jakad liya hain jaha se bahar nikal ne ka sirf aur sirf ek hi rasta hain.....aur woh rasta seedha meri oor aata hain.....( i have captured u in such a corner that there is only 1 way out .... n that way comes straight to me)...... Amoli main aa raha hoon ....aa raha hoon tumhare paas (Amoli i am coming.... coming to u)........  excellent dialogues by him .... loved his style of saying them with the evil grin n dialogue delivery pausing at the right moments for that perfect effect.... too good....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i was πŸ˜ what dialogues yaar πŸ˜‰, rubbing his hands me too liked it a lot infact he was looking hot while saying this with a dim light in his room isn't it? πŸ˜³

Cut 2 Amoli in temple....... a hand touches her shoulder n she turns around scared to see its only Radhe..... she gets up n he walks away from her unable to look at her in the eye....... she comes to him n says Radhe look at me..... n then when he doesn't she spins him around n says i cant do this.... i cant sacrifice my relation 4 some1 else........ our marriage may be a game for Malik for its a sacred bond for me.... whose value i know n so do u....... starts crying n shakes him saying...then how can u break this relation?? How?? He all this while was not looking her in the eye now does n says i dont know wot to do Amoli.... on 1 side there is u who is my life and the other is my mom who has given me life...... aaww poor guy is torn between his wife n mom😭....  he says its very very difficult to choose between u and her.... she looks at him in disbelief..... he adds do u know there r so many favours of her on me..... i dont even remember the face of my real mom...... if Urmila mom hadn't considered me her son  then i would have been unaware of this word...... whether the world agrees or not i consider her my mom........

Part 2.....

He carries on....... do u know Amoli.... when every1 would treat me as a servant she gave me her son's prestige n position..... i have cherished her love n feelings for me.... i have kept every toy given by her....... she has fought against the family so many times for me..... today woteva i am i am standing on my two feet is all becoz of my mom..... then how can i say no to her?? How?? She needs me.....Amoli u have lived with ur family since childhood right?? She nods..... he  adds so for u having a mom is as natural as breathing........ but for me who has never had a family or mom... to have a mom is a very big matter...... then tell me how can i say no to her??

oh Radhe poor guy πŸ˜­

Amoli just asks a simple but straightforward question ... will u be able to live wivout me??  he turns away n she says u may turn away form this question of mine but when eva i ask this question to myself my heart only says no Amoli u cant live without Radhe...radhe this isn't just ur life.... its also about my life as well.... she says this line brilliantly πŸ‘β­οΈ crying n showing her decision n helplessness altogether ..... main mar jaaoungi lekin Malik se shaadi nahin karoongi (I will die but will not marry Malik)...... he looks at her like dont say that.... n she adds... n for this even u wont force me......... he looks away... she says pointing at herself... radhe look at me ..... u see n feel Malkin's pain then y dont u see mine?? .......she folds her hands n begs.. please dont give me such a big punishment.... dont break our relation ...... he still is looking away....... so she takes him in front of Goddess n tells him.... look at this choukhat (area) .... it was here that i condsidered u my husband n touched ur feet..... it is here where we promised each other to stay 2gether ...... how can u 4get it all?? seeing him still unable to say anything she says come with me........ and takes him to the area next to the temple where he walked on burning coal.......

Cut to burnt out coal area..... Amoli reminds him that he walked on the burning coal bare footed for her..... u remember dont u ??....... he says Amoli... she cuts in saying i dont want to hear or see anything i just want the answer to my question did u walk on these burning coal 4 me?? or did u say that only to make me feel better n lie....... he cuts in saying no i walked on these angaarey (burning coal) only 4 u..... so she says ok then today u have to prove it that its the love u feel for me which is y u didnt feel the heat n pain of the angaarey...... u have to show that u love me,...... n save our relation from breaking..... support me........ she sees the Sia-Ram idol in the temple.....

Part 3.......

She takes radhe to in front of the idol n says we r standing in front of Ramji who saved his wife Sia from Raavan.......  he did went to another land..... he destroyed the entire Lanka just to get his wife Sita back....... ur Sita is in a similar dilemma..... save her from raavan...... Radhe save me from Malik...... he after hearing n seeing this says i will go to Malik right now n tell him...... wot he is doing is wrong..... he cant do this wiv my wife..... i wont let this marriage happen ..... i wont....... well Radhe all i can say is good luck with that  πŸ‘πŸΌ...... im sure DV being Mr Nice Guy will surely listen n help u out 🀣🀣 ...... so he prays 2 God n leaves...... Amoli happy now also plays n thanks God 4 hearing her prayer......... but u know seeing how her hair is flying in full speed i wonder y i havent experienced such strong winds πŸ˜•...... i would have loved to be in such cold strong winds atleast they would have made me feel cooler in India's hot hot temp.... oh wellπŸ˜”.........

oh preci darling πŸ˜”

Cut 2 Devilicious DV in black πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜†..... rocking stylishly in his rocking chair n lights very dim...... he then sits up suddenly...... n pours himself a drink n sips from it...... n looking at the mirror says what?? ........ yaha meri takker ka koi nahin (here there is no 1 of my status) ..... i have proven myself once again....... aaj phir meri zindagi ki kitaab mein ek aur jeet shamil ho gayi (today one more victory has been written in the book of my life)......... he then gets up n NA NANA NANA plays n me as usual 😍 n goes zig zag πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to the mirror n says then come n celebrate wiv me my friend.... u got wot u wanted n i got wot i wanted .......tum apne Urmila ke saath khush raho aur main......main apni Amoli ke saath khush rahoonga (U stay happy wiv ur Urmila while i ...... i stay happy wiv my Amoli)........... Wot DigVijay Singh wants he gets...... yea it took a little long in getting this time...... lekin aaj intezar ke baad jo paaya hain... woh peeshkeemti hain (but today after such a long time he has got..... its priceless)........ i must salute ur intelligence...... the way u have controlled Urmila....... on 1 hand talking about relations n all u stopped her from leaving n then on the other hand talking about ur love u made her agree to ur new relationship....... wow!!! wot a player u are....... how manupulative n cunning  OMG😲..... poor sweet n dumb Urmi fell 4 his crocodile tears n helplessness  but must say wot an act he pulled in front of Urmi πŸ‘ he has got such brains πŸ‘ how could she have not agreed ........

See emotional blackmailer πŸ˜‰  wah!!!! what acting he did in front of Urmi πŸ‘

he walks away from the mirror n says they made a detour but still happiness came to me......... where would it go...... i closed all the doors for its exit........ n smiles to himself ......fully intoxicated .... his monologue ends n then Radhe arrives behind him .......... n says Malik!!....... n DV stops smiling for a second n givs a oh some1 is here look (do catch that look..... all zonked n then he gets alert πŸ‘πŸ‘) .........

Awwww!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ‘ 

Part 4..........

Evil devil DV says Radhe!! sit sit....... so he sits n DV says do u remember when u came to collect me the other night i had asked u who is waiting 4 me at the haveli ....... ruffles his hair..... n adds i was wrong n u were right.......... says very confidently....... every1 was waiting 4 me at this haveli.... some 1 was restless to forgive me and some were ready to fulfil my demands....... n i a fool was unnecessarily was getting worried.......... but today......today im very happy..... today i know my importance....... that woteva i do... every1 has to stop 4 me.....has to wait 4 me ......... man he is so full of himself πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... he adds regardless of whether that person is Urmila...... looks at Radhe n says or Amoli...... n radhe looks at DV as well recalling Amoli's words to support her etc......... n he gets up looking down hands folded n says Malik...... i want to say something to you....... n DV's expression changes....(again do catch thatπŸ‘) .... from the all confident full of himself DV he becomes curious DV.... he is glaring at him like oh yea try me! 😈...... 

Too Much DV  πŸ˜’

DV grabs his collar n says wot?? u want to talk wiv me...... do u even have the status to talk wiv me?? servants either beg or request their masters..... not sit n talk wiv them got that..........forget it........ he turns away from radhe n says i am very happy today so i feel like doing u a favour....... so speak wot do u wanna say?? radhe grabs DV's feet n says Malik........ so DV looks at him.........radhe says leave Amoli Malik....... she is my wife n we r each others for lifetimes...... DV is just glaring at him while radhe continues to dig a grave for himself 🀣🀣....... if something bad happens to her then i wont be able to forgive myself....... i am her husband.......... n that was it....... DV enraged kicks radhe n he falls back...... he then throws the alcohol in his face n makes a devilicious face........ he picks radhe up n says wot r u saying?? whose wife n wot hubby?? do u have any proof that ur married to Amoli?? any witness any paper that can say to me u r married to Amoli....... do u?? no right!........ grabs his hair n says ...even ur parents that conducted ur marriage were fake then how is ur marriage real?? Amoli isnt ur wife but my would be wife ...... ur marriage was fake n now i will marry Amoli..... radhe looks up while DV moves his head slowly to the other side slowly........ n Epi ends.............  

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii DV love you mann  love these lines❀️  πŸ˜³

Precap........... Amoli asking Radhe wot do u have behind u?? n he brings out a saree........

A fantastic then boring then fantastic epi........ start was a bit πŸ₯±........ but DV sitting rubbing his hands 2gether was awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘ n then Amoli at temple with Radhe scene was a bit πŸ₯±πŸ₯± coz it was too long n some repeated dialogues....... but fab acting by her n radhe as well........ n then last scene β­οΈπŸ‘....... DV's monologue was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘........ n wiv Radhe as well....... radhe fearful reactions were too good....... excellent performance by DV..... his satisfied n devilish expressions n dialogue delivery ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of epi 4 me 

Yep preci the epi should be Fantastic when DV is in it πŸ‘   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ what brilliant acting his expression just hats off SK πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fantastic update as always preci  πŸ€—    πŸ€—   πŸ‘   πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘πŸΌ

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€ͺdv..........................but he sounds like the Police doesn't he yelling to criminals we have surrounded u from all sides so throw ur weapons n surrender urselfβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜†
poor radhe............
had she considered radhe as her son and her husband's full time servant??? πŸ˜•
im sure DV being Mr Nice Guy will surely listen n help u out⭐️ 🀣
servants either beg or request their mastersπŸ˜•
as usual ⭐️ update
good luckπŸ˜‰

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awosme update prec as always thank you soo much πŸ‘πŸΌ
PreciousPri thumbnail

Not at all preci sweet heart please don't say sorry, i had told you i can wait to read ur updates dear, so no Sorry ok????...........❀️  

Ok ok....... i 4got dosti mein no sorry Embarrassed....... thanks a lot 4 ur patience πŸ˜ƒ
PreciousPri thumbnail

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

my pleasure dear 😊

πŸ€ͺdv..........................
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ funny but true πŸ‘πŸΌ..... he was silly n crazy in thinking Amoli is all his now..... but his attitude..... hatts of wot confidence this man has ...... his monologue in front of the mirror was funny esp celebrate wiv me friend... i mean nothing has happended n he is celebrating Silly...... but gr888888 acting by him....... ClapClap

but he sounds like the Police doesn't he yelling to criminals we have surrounded u from all sides so throw ur weapons n surrender urselfβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜†
thanksssssss πŸ˜†

poor radhe............
i know torn between his wife n mom πŸ˜•Ouch

had she considered radhe as her son and her husband's full time servant??? Confused
ummmm........ she definitely considered him her son...... n she also thought that DV also considered him his son..... or atleast as the son of the house...... so all the things her husbands said or ordered him to do according 2 her was out of love........ u know like he order or get angry at those u love...... i think..... n she was so nice herself she couldnt see any bad in any1 or anything ...

im sure DV being Mr Nice Guy will surely listen n help u out⭐️ 🀣
thank ya πŸ˜†....... Radhe was so hopeful though....... poor guy ROFL

servants either beg or request their mastersConfused
unfortunately servants r treated like hell by some masters..... n DV was no better ..... n a servant to want 2 talk 2 him like an equal? ...... triggered Mr Devil 2 come out Ouch leading to such a dialogue

as usual ⭐️ update
Muchas Gracias amigo

good luckπŸ˜‰
Thanks n 2 u 2 πŸ˜‰